Ever dreamt of disrupting one of the biggest and fastest growing industries? As part of the Wunder Team, you will! Wunder Mobility is one of the fastest growing mobility technology companies in Europe, with 150 employees of over 30 nationalities. Our HQ is in Hamburg with further presence in Dortmund and US.
We are the only global company that conceptualizes and scales all variations of new mobility services as part of its technology solutions. Our products connect end-to-end services to create an ecosystem of sustainable mobility.
Join Wunder and together let’s build our team and culture to fulfill our vision of being the best mobility tech company in the world.
What your role will be
As Senior Software Quality Engineer, you are responsible for driving quality within our agile teams. You will work on refinements, define test cases for features, write end-to-end automation for the core scenarios of our products, as well as pair for integration and unit tests. You will support the team by coaching and sharing your knowledge to ensure high quality standards. You will be responsible for generating metrics and track improvements to identify pain points and develop action plans.
You help us move one step closer to becoming the best mobility tech company in the world by ensuring our products are fast, reliable, and scalable.
What you will do
- Create test scenarios, providing important edge cases before development
- Usability and exploratory tests
- Define and advocate for the testing and automation strategy together with the team
- Automate the end-to-end scenarios and assess the level of quality for integration and unit tests
- Work with engineers to understand the overall technical architecture, feature implementation, and feature size estimation
- Work with DevOps engineers to understand the infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines and help to add the right automated tests there
- Coach engineers in understanding mobile and web testing processes
- Help the product and design team in defining acceptance criteria
- Track bugs reported by customers, or caught in logs, and debug
What you bring to the table
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer in Test, with a minimum of 2 years of experience testing mobile applications for iOS and Android
- Exceptional communication and knowledge-sharing skills
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Knowledge in best practices for mobile, backend and web testing
- Programming knowledge in the following languages: Ruby, Python or Java
- Proven ability to problem-solve
- Experience in practices such as Pair Programming, ATDD, and BDD
- Experience with tests automated for CI and CD (preferably CircleCI)
What gives you bonus points
- Mobile automation experience with Appium using Ruby
- Testing for backend using GraphQL
- Previous experience in the mobility industry
- Previous experience in a startup
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
Joining the Wunder Team means…
...being part of a team that celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression. You will find yourself surrounded by talented people who are passionate about what they do and who feel empowered and trusted to take ownership in their roles. We are growing quickly in a challenging industry, which means we act smart and work at a high speed.
We are able to do this because of the agile, adaptive, and supportive environment we work in, with an aim to grow with people who share these values and are better than ourselves. As part of Wunder, every day is a new chance for you to make an impact and help us be better than we were yesterday.