Ever dreamt of disrupting one of the biggest and fastest growing industries? As part of the Wunder Team, you will! Wunder Mobility is one of the fastest growing mobility technology companies in Europe, with 150 employees of over 30 nationalities. Our HQ is in Hamburg with further presence in Dortmund.
We are the only global company that conceptualizes and scales all variations of new mobility services as part of its technology solutions. Our products connect end-to-end services to create an ecosystem of sustainable mobility.
Join Wunder and together let’s build our team and culture to fulfill our vision of being the best mobility tech company in the world.
What your role will be
Wunder’s B2B Sales team is hiring a Business Development Manager starting as soon as possible to be based in our Hamburg HQ. You will be responsible for closing large- and small-scale deals for carpooling, ride-sharing and smart shuttles, as well as free-floating, sharing-related products and services with players in the automotive and tech industries, as well as the public sector. This is a very entrepreneurial role and will also involve close collaboration with our technical teams, based in Germany.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a B2B software sales operation and possess exceptional communication, EQ, analytical and problem solving skills and be comfortable interacting with all levels, including Executive Management, Engineering, Product, Finance, and Marketing leaders and colleagues. We are seeking a self-starter who is highly collaborative and has experience working in a Sales role in an Engineering- or Product-led organization, ideally with understanding of ride-sharing and car-sharing related technology. Above all, we are looking for someone who has a proven ability to hustle, get things done, close deals, hit goals, and think outside the box.
What you will do
- Establish executive relationships within enterprise customers and link Wunder products to executive initiatives by connecting the dots for our customers and helping them develop new business models
- Build and manage a pipeline by establishing strong client relationships from an initial qualified discovery call to point of sale
- Conduct thorough discovery to understand current environments, requirements, decision making processes, and timeframes
- Meet quarterly revenue objectives and conduct measures to close in on gaps
- Consistently close new accounts and find new revenue streams within existing clients
- Conduct experiments to iterate on the sales process
- Maintain a high level of outbound activity to prospective Wunder clients
- Accurately forecasts revenue, manage and update opportunities in CRM, and identify new revenue opportunities in adjacent customer segments
What you bring to the table
- Demonstrated success in a sales and/or account management position
- Proven track record exceeding revenue targets and goals
- Prior experience at Internet, SaaS, AdTech startups
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals
- High levels of sales persistence and work ethic
- Comfortable with active change in a startup environment
- High EQ, with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to drive consensus with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong references from former employers and business partners, and a passion for building relationships
- Proficiency in English
What gives you bonus points
- Experience with CRM and BI tools (e.g, Tableau or Looker)
- Proficiency in German, or other languages
- Previous experience in mobility
Joining the Wunder Team means...
...being part of a team that celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression. You will find yourself surrounded by talented people who are passionate about what they do and who feel empowered and trusted to take ownership in their roles. We are growing quickly in a challenging industry, which means we act smart and work at a high speed.
We are able to do this because of the agile, adaptive, and supportive environment we work in, with an aim to grow with people who share these values and are better than ourselves. As part of Wunder, every day is a new chance for you to make an impact and help us be better than we were yesterday.