We’re looking for a Chief of Staff to help amplify the output of our CTO and the engineering organization by building a healthy organization, setting the right strategy and processes, and driving our most critical cross-functional efforts.
You will enable and increase efficiency and structure across our engineering organization. You will focus on troubleshooting, attention to the daily needs of the organization, and support our CTO in driving our vision, strategy and roadmap. You will drive the execution of initiatives to help the Engineering team and the CTO make smart and fast decisions. You should feel comfortable working with executives and be able to make decisions and execute for the CTO to allow better coverage of the needs of the Engineering organization.
This role is perfect for you if you excel at identifying and solving issues to safeguard smooth operations, facilitating decisions within a senior team, executing strategic projects and seeking an intricate understanding of tech management during hypergrowth in a unique environment. No mobility startup supersedes Wunder at multiplying customers, revenue and valuation year over year.
- Make sure that priorities, activities as well as progress and results are being tracked and communicated to their stakeholders. Have a strong pulse and feedback loop on organizational needs
- Identify and take on ad hoc strategic projects - everything from defining new opportunities to executing key initiatives, coordinate cross-project activities, collect and control deadlines, budgets and activities
- Drive cross-functional alignment around the tech strategy, product roadmap and growth strategy
- Research initiatives, create concepts, manage and improve the quality of documentation and presentation materials
- Schedule, prepare and structure leadership meetings
- Be responsive to incoming inquiries and escalations and determine the proper course of action to resolve them
- 3 years of experience in at least one of these key areas: planning & process, product planning, resourcing/staffing, organizational change, communications & strategy execution
- You worked close to agile software engineering and have startup experience
- You worked directly with the VP/C-level on a regular basis
- You proved your ability to track, prioritize, and drive multiple concurrent projects to success using data
- You utilize data and metrics to communicate with the ease of a business unit owner
- You’re able to lead and influence across multiple levels and multiple functions of an organization
- You’re entrepreneurial, with a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity
- You make the best out of the resources available
- You excel at effective and personable internal/external stakeholder communication in written and verbal form as well as working with senior managers
- You are a sounding board to colleagues and make them feel like they can come to you to talk about challenges they face
- You’re able to manage confidential information with the highest level of integrity
Wunder creates and runs an ecosystem of technology and services that enable companies and cities worldwide to provide clean, convenient, and accessible mobility. We provide carpooling, smart shuttles, and free-floating sharing to companies and cities.
Our vision is to build the best mobility tech company.
We are deploying the full stack of new mobility solutions to cities and companies in Asia, Europe, the US, and Latin America.
The Benefits of working at Wunder
- You work with a team of senior tech managers to drive global impact
- You help us shape a fast-growing engineering organization that works with international best practices and the latest tools to grow a strong, impact-focused culture
- You’ll have a positive social impact on the world by making mobility smarter and more sustainable.
- You will work in a fast-paced environment and be inspired by smart, talented, experienced, hyper-motivated people who join Wunder from all over the world.
- You will join a global company, with international culture, markets, customers, team and vision
- We’re always happy to help, coach and you will be part of a supportive team that shares knowledge and desires for each member to reach their full potential and continue learning
- You will enter a high-growth structure which means that you will be constantly challenged and that your responsibilities will grow fast and change regularly
- Catered breakfast and lunch in the office
- Regular office events and team-building