Please note: This role requires applicants to have a valid working visa in Germany.
Ever dreamt of disrupting one of the biggest and fastest growing industries? As part of the Wunder Team, you will! Wunder Mobility is one of the fastest growing mobility technology companies in Europe, with 150 employees of over 30 nationalities. Our HQ is in Hamburg with further presence in Dortmund, San Francisco, Tokyo, Manila, Delhi, and Rio de Janeiro.
We are the only global company that conceptualizes and scales all variations of new mobility services as part of its technology solutions. Our products connect end-to-end services to create an ecosystem of sustainable mobility.
Join Wunder and together let’s build our team and culture to fulfill our vision of being the best mobility tech company in the world.
What your role will be
Wunder’s new B2B Platform team is hiring a Sales Operations Intern starting as soon as possible to be based in our Hamburg HQ. She or he will be responsible for helping the Business Development team close large- and small-scale partnership agreements for carpooling, ride-sharing and smart shuttles as well as free-floating sharing-related products and services with players in the automotive and tech industries, as well as the public sector.
We are seeking a self-starter who is highly collaborative, possess exceptional communication, EQ, analytical and problem solving skills and be comfortable interacting with all levels, including Executive Management, Engineering, Product, Finance, and Marketing leaders and colleagues. Having experience working in a Sales role in an Engineering- or Product-led organisation, ideally with understanding of ride-sharing and car-sharing related technology is a plus.
What you will do
- Build analytics to support our Business Development, Key Account Management and Finance team
- Conduct market research to empower our sales force with up-to-date information on competitors and providers
- Build and manage processes to improve sales team operational efficiency
- Join sales calls, work with our CRM system, create memos and executive summaries of client conversations and relationships, communicate and coordinate with our clients
- Be constantly informed about the mobility marketplace through news articles, conferences and networking
- Craft emails, proposals, presentations and iterate on sales tools like pre-evaluation templates and processes
What you bring to the table
- You are a self-starter that manages multiple tasks at the same time and thrives when exposed to ownership and responsibility
- Strong ability to execute, follow through on commitments and get things done
- Strong understanding and appreciation of statistics and how to underpin your argumentation with statistics and figures
- Ability to problem solve - for you, the status quo is the starting point and you constantly use your analytical and creative abilities to shape new opportunities and find solutions
- Passion for building relationships and are a "people" person who others enjoy working with
- Strong references from former employers and business partners
- Ability to build comprehensive excel models, that include valuable data you research and are understandable for our clients
What gives you bonus points
- Experience with BI tools (e.g, Tableau or Looker)
- Strong Google Sheets/excel capabilities
Being part of a team that celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression. You will find yourself surrounded by talented people who are passionate about what they do and who feel empowered and trusted to take ownership in their roles. We are growing quickly in a challenging industry, which means we act smart and work at a high speed.
We are able to do this because of the agile, adaptive, and supportive environment we work in, with an aim to grow with people who share these values and are better than ourselves. As part of Wunder, every day is a new chance for you to make an impact and help us be better than we were yesterday.