Ever dreamt of disrupting one of the biggest and fastest growing industries? As part of the Wunder Team, you will! Wunder Mobility is one of the fastest growing mobility technology companies in Europe, with 170 employees of over 50 nationalities. Our HQ is in Hamburg, Germany with further presence in Dortmund, Germany and Los Angeles, California.
We are the only global company that conceptualizes and scales all variations of new mobility services as part of its technology solutions. Our products connect end-to-end services to create an ecosystem of sustainable mobility.
Join Wunder and together let’s build our team and culture to fulfill our vision of being the best mobility tech company in the world.
What your role will be
As a Technical Account Manager you handle the accounts of our Fleet clients. You will be the primary contact person between Wunder Fleet and our clients, and are responsible for building and maintaining positive relationships, as well as coordinating internally with the Engineering and Product teams for feature and support requests, etc. You will define the product roadmap with the clients, and act as a product engineer in relation to them, taking ownership of all product-related activities to ensure deadlines and client needs are met. Your project management & communication skills will steer client satisfaction with our product and service.
What you will do
- Guide and assist customers through the Fleet product via complex technical onboarding
- Serve as the interlink between the product / tech departments and our clients
- Client support on first and second levels (Calls, E-Mails, Chat)
- Develop trusting and long term relationships with our clients
- Responsible for maintaining excellent client satisfaction
- Strategic planning to improve client results
What you bring to the table
- Bachelors in Business Management or related areas
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Solid understanding of & experience working with Saas products
- Experience working in a software-, engineering- or product-led organisation
- Ability to read, understand and interpret technical data relevant to various stakeholders to drive product development
- Fluency in English & native/fluent in Germa
- Experience prioritising technical requirements with clients to create a roadmap
What gives you bonus points
- Previous experience in Account Management
- Additional languages (Spanish, Russian, French)
- Previous mobility industry experience
Joining the Wunder Team means...
Being part of a team that celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression. You will find yourself surrounded by talented people who are passionate about what they do and who feel empowered and trusted to take ownership in their roles. We are growing quickly in a challenging industry, which means we act smart and work at a high speed.
We are able to do this because of the agile, adaptive, and supportive environment we work in, with an aim to grow with people who share these values and are better than ourselves. As part of Wunder, every day is a new chance for you to make an impact and help us be better than we were yesterday.