Ever dreamt of disrupting one of the biggest and fastest growing industries? As part of the Wunder Team, you will! Wunder Mobility is one of the fastest growing mobility technology companies in Europe, with 150 employees of over 30 nationalities. Our HQ is in Hamburg with further presence in Dortmund.
We are the only global company that conceptualizes and scales all variations of new mobility services as part of its technology solutions. Our products connect end-to-end services to create an ecosystem of sustainable mobility. Join Wunder and together let’s build our team and culture to fulfil our vision of being the best mobility tech company in the world.
What your role will be
As Senior Tech Recruiter you will help Wunder become the go-to employer in the tech/mobility industry. You will identify and attract top talent, all while striving towards an outstanding candidate experience. Internally, you communicate effectively with our hiring managers in both the tech and business spaces, and act efficiently by minimizing and automating tasks wherever possible.
What you will do
- Choose the best channels to find and hire the strongest candidates
- Set and manage KPIs for the recruitment team
- Coach junior members of the team and ensure an environment of continuous learning
- Work closely with colleagues within the recruitment team and with our hiring managers to ensure a phenomenal recruiting process and experience
- Conduct interviews to ensure quality candidates are being pushed through to our hiring managers
What you bring to the table
- 4+ years of recruiting experience (2+ of these years in tech recruiting), preferably in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Ability to track pipeline data and provide relevant updates to partners on roles/projects
- High level of emotional intelligence and outstanding communication skills
- Proficiency in English
- High attention to detail when entering and assessing data
What gives you bonus points
- Experience in both tech and business recruiting
- Excitement for, and interest in, technology and the engineering space
- Previous experience in a start-up environment
- Additional language capabilities
Joining the Wunder Team means...
...being part of a team that celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression. You will find yourself surrounded by talented people who are passionate about what they do and who feel empowered and trusted to take ownership in their roles. We are growing quickly in a challenging industry, which means we act smart and work at a high speed.
We are able to do this because of the agile, adaptive, and supportive environment we work in, with an aim to grow with people who share these values and are better than ourselves. As part of Wunder, every day is a new chance for you to make an impact and help us be better than we were yesterday.