Ever dreamt of disrupting one of the biggest and fastest growing industries? As part of the Wunder Team, you will! Wunder Mobility is one of the fastest growing mobility technology companies in Europe, with 150 employees of over 30 nationalities. Our HQ is in Hamburg with further presence in San Francisco, Tokyo, Manila, Delhi, and Rio de Janeiro.
We are the only global company that conceptualizes and scales all variations of new mobility services as part of its technology solutions. Our products connect end-to-end services to create an ecosystem of sustainable mobility.
Join Wunder and together let’s build our team and culture to fulfill our vision of being the best mobility tech company in the world.
What your role will be
Wunder’s Product team is hiring a Product Owner to be based in our Hamburg HQ. You will be working in a cross-functional team (squad) and ensure that the team is working efficiently towards the business units strategic goal. You’ll break requirements down to user stories and report on the delivery towards the next milestone. This is a very entrepreneurial role and you’ll work closely with the general manager to align on the roadmap and product vision.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Product Management and possess exceptional communication, EQ, analytical and problem-solving skills and is comfortable interacting with all levels, including executive management, engineering and sales leaders and colleagues. We are seeking a self-starter who is highly collaborative and has experience working as a Product Owner in an Engineering- or Product-led organization, ideally with an understanding of mobility related technology. Above all, we are looking for someone who has a proven ability to hustle, get things done, hit goals and think outside the box.
What you will do
- Assess and implement client requirements, including a combination of in-house developed and off-the-shelf systems, from ideation, through development, to launch, growth and maintenance
- Collaborate and communicate across the entire organization to ensure proper prioritization and implementation of new projects and initiatives
- Ensure that key leadership & stakeholders are aligned on proper priorities, opportunities, and progress on key initiatives
- Communicate roadmaps, priorities, experiments, and decisions clearly to different audiences from partner teams to executive levels
- Working closely with engineering, not only on the delivery but also on staffing to ensure successful resourcing for projects
- Execute on a roadmap with proper project tracking, and tools for successful delivery
What you bring to the table
- Minimum of 2 years of Product Management or equivalent consulting experience
- Passion for Wunder and what we are trying to achieve in sustainable urban transportation
- Natural ability to make things happen around you - the ability to manage project ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized and structured way, and define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Strong user empathy and previous experience working on SaaS products
- Strong communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, within the company, to users, to press, and other audiences
- Ability to conceptualize, manage and prioritize multiple projects for stakeholders
- Detail oriented with superior organizational skills - balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests should be second nature to you
What gives you bonus points
- Technical background or an academic background in Computer Science, or another quantitative discipline
- Fluency in German
Joining the Wunder Team means…
...being part of a team that celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression. You will find yourself surrounded by talented people who are passionate about what they do and who feel empowered and trusted to take ownership in their roles. We are growing quickly in a challenging industry, which means we act smart and work at a high speed.
We are able to do this because of the agile, adaptive, and supportive environment we work in, with an aim to grow with people who share these values and are better than ourselves. As part of Wunder, every day is a new chance for you to make an impact and help us be better than we were yesterday.
Our recruitment process:
- Your application is reviewed
- HR Interview
- Hiring Manager Interview
- Onsite Visit (can be virtual depending on your location and availability) - three hour visit where we put you and your future team together to get to know each other, explore our offices and interview with one of our founders
Wunder is very experienced with relocation and visa processes and we’re happy to take care of all of that for you.