Ever dreamt of disrupting one of the biggest and fastest growing industries? As part of the Wunder Team, you will! Wunder Mobility is one of the fastest growing mobility technology companies in Europe, with 150 employees of over 30 nationalities. Our HQ is in Hamburg with further presence in Dortmund, San Francisco, Tokyo, Manila, Delhi, and Rio de Janeiro.
We are the only global company that conceptualizes and scales all variations of new mobility services as part of its technology solutions. Our products connect end-to-end services to create an ecosystem of sustainable mobility.
Wunder Fleet, under the umbrella of Wunder Mobility, specializes in white-labelled, fleet management software – enabling any company to start their own car-, bike- and/or scooter-sharing service. Our Fleet product includes fleet management backend systems, the customer-facing frontend and Android and iOS applications for direct rental of vehicles. Our clients range across 5 continents with a total of 10.000+ vehicles. In the emerging sharing economy, we are currently one of the largest software-as-a-service providers in more than 30 cities worldwide.
Join Wunder and help us fulfill our vision of being the best mobility tech company in the world!
What your role will be
As Product Designer at WunderFleet in Dortmund, you extend and support our product design team. You strive for simplicity and an appealing user experience in all of our products.
You will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next feature to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will find a challenging opportunity to use your range of skills from product design, interaction design, and visual design to build magical experiences and to develop them in a fast-paced environment.
What you will do
- Work through user problems from ideation to definition to testing to shipping features
- Design flows and experiences that are simple and elegant
- Partner with POs, engineers, researchers and other designers to improve the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and after)
- Understand and empathize with customer needs and demands
- Participate in design critique and product feedback meetings
- Follow a design system, and challenge and contribute to it when necessary
- Execute and adapt in a fast-paced and highly ambiguous environment
What you bring to the table
- Practical (work) experience in designing digital applications
- Proficiency in Sketch, Figma or other UI design tools
- Proficient English language skills
- A diverse portfolio that shows good aesthetic judgment and attention to detail
- Clear, compelling presentation and communication style
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- Experience with designing and delivering transitions and micro-interactions
- Ability to ask, as well as answer, meaningful and impactful questions
- You don’t need to know everything, but you do need the hunger to want to grow
What gives you bonus points
- Previous experience with mobile related projects
- Experience in designing SaaS and mobile (iOS / Android) products
Joining the Wunder Team means...
...being part of a team that celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression. You will find yourself surrounded by talented people who are passionate about what they do and who feel empowered and trusted to take ownership in their roles. We are growing quickly in a challenging industry, which means we act smart and work at a high speed.
We are able to do this because of the agile, adaptive, and supportive environment we work in, with an aim to grow with people who share these values and are better than ourselves. As part of Wunder, every day is a new chance for you to make an impact and help us be better than we were yesterday.