Ever dreamt of disrupting one of the biggest and fastest growing industries? As part of the Wunder Team, you will! Wunder Mobility is one of the fastest growing mobility technology companies in Europe, with 150 employees of over 30 nationalities. Our HQ is in Hamburg with further presence in Dortmund, San Francisco, Tokyo, Manila, Delhi, and Rio de Janeiro.
We are the only global company that conceptualizes and scales all variations of new mobility services as part of its technology solutions. Our products connect end-to-end services to create an ecosystem of sustainable mobility.
WunderFleet, under the umbrella of Wunder Mobility, specializes in white-labelled, fleet management software – enabling any company to start their own car-, bike- and/or scooter-sharing service. Our Fleet product includes fleet management backend systems, the customer-facing frontend and Android and iOS applications for direct rental of vehicles. Our clients range across 5 continents with a total of 10.000+ vehicles. In the emerging sharing economy, we are currently one of the largest software-as-a-service providers in more than 30 cities worldwide.
Join Wunder and help us fulfill our vision of being the best mobility tech company in the world!
What your role will be
As Senior Backend PHP Engineer you will join the WunderFleet team during an exciting time of growth. You will work within a team to envision, design and implement high-level designs and technical requirements for WunderFleet. You thrive in a challenging and changing start-up environment and are always pushing for the best product possible and deliver impactful solutions.
What we did recently
- Released our kick-scooter solution to make kick-scooters quickly and easily accessible around the globe
- Connected new telematic units with live vehicle tracking
- Built a fast on-boarding application to get more vehicles on the road in less times
What you will do
- Design and develop REST APIs that ensure fast and smooth product development
- Collaborate with iOS and Android engineers to develop new features for our products
- Collaborate with QA engineers to test and deliver features with high-quality and high-speed
- Technical development of backend with modern web technologies
- Enhance and expand your knowledge of software architecture, programming and new technologies
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- Manage own project requirements, deadlines and quality
What you bring to the table
- 5+ years of previous programming experience
- Excellent knowledge of backend software development
- Technical understanding of REST APIs
- Proficient English language skills
What gives you bonus points
- Experience with YII2 framework
- German language skills
Joining the Wunder Team means…
...being part of a team that celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression. You will find yourself surrounded by talented people who are passionate about what they do and who feel empowered and trusted to take ownership in their roles. We are growing quickly in a challenging industry, which means we act smart and work at a high speed.
We are able to do this because of the agile, adaptive, and supportive environment we work in, with an aim to grow with people who share these values and are better than ourselves. As part of Wunder, every day is a new chance for you to make an impact and help us be better than we were yesterday.