Wunder is a mobility marketplace and tech platform providing carpooling (Wunder Carpool), smart shuttles (Wunder Shuttle), and free-floating sharing (Wunder Fleet) to end customers, corporates, and cities. Our goal is to build the best mobility tech company in the world.
We are providing the full stack of new mobility solutions. We deploy our technologies directly to consumers in Asia, Europe, the United States, and Latin America as well as in technology partnerships with cities and corporates.
Our Wunder Fleet unit is looking for a Senior Backend PHP Engineer (m/f) who is looking to take the skills to the next level by joining our awesome Engineering team.
Wunder Fleet is specialized in the development of car, bike & scooter sharing software. Our product enables the direct rental and opening of vehicles via mobile applications for our clients in Berlin, Stuttgart, Paris and Brussels and more. In the emerging sharing economy, we are currently one of the largest software-as-a-service providers in more than 30 cities worldwide.
- Developing new REST APIs
- Technical development of backends with modern web technologies
- Implementation of new Features for end users
- Quality management
- Working on technical concepts
- Excellent knowledge of backend software development
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent and 3+ years of software engineering
- First experiences with YII Framework would be an advantage
Being part of the Wunder Fleet team means:
- You will have a positive social impact on the world, as we continue to make road travel smarter and more sustainable.
- You will work in a fast-paced environment with a highly agile team of dynamic, hyper-motivated and talented individuals.
- You will join a global company, with a real international culture and vision; multi-lingual and highly mobile.
- You will be part of a supportive team that shares knowledge and desires for each member to reach their full potential and continue learning.
- You will enter a high-growth structure which means that you will be constantly challenged and that your responsibilities will grow fast and change regularly.
- Other perks: You will be part of regular office events and teambuilding.
- Beginning: We will help you with your visa application, German admin help (finding an apartment, etc.) and onboarding.
- Share options: Being part of the sharing economy, every employee will have the option to take part in the success of the company.
You will be based in Dortmund and join one of the fastest growing start-ups in Germany. Sounds like a good opportunity? Apply today and start tomorrow, we are looking forward getting to know you!
Wunder. Urban Mobility Solutions.