Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees.
Here's what we do on our product teams:
- Develop new, or rewrite existing, features to automate complex workflows.
- Develop vertical solutions for specific areas: marketing, project management.
- Adapt and scale customer needs into universal product solutions.
- Work using a classic scrum method in small teams (8-12 people).
- We aim to get our code into production as soon as it's ready.
- Daily releases, code reviews, and unit tests.
- Use analytics tools and customer feedback so that our releases are never developed “to the table”. Every team knows how their work affects the product and how the market perceives it.
Here’s what we do on our technical teams:
- Solve integration tasks for scaling applications.
- Implement the most effective interaction with distributed data centers.
- Engage in the implementation of hybrid infrastructure support.
- Solve the tasks of scaling and improving the interface loading speed.
- Work on tasks to reduce the overall development cycle of large features, from the idea to the public release.
- Automate the routine, write or adapt tools that allow us to work quickly and smoothly.
Stacks we use: Java 11, Spring, PostgreSQL, MyBatis, RabbitMQ, Redis.
Wrike's engineering community is a group of smart and responsive people who truly enjoy working together. It's important for us to maintain this atmosphere and to further develop it by inviting professionals with high cultural and intellectual potential into it.
What you can expect from us
- 'A' class office building.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Comfortable office with gym, massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox.
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee).
- Medical and dental care.
- Medical care for family and children.
- Partial compensation for parking.
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker).
- Sports activities (yoga, football, volleyball).
- Relocation bonus and accommodation for candidates moving from other cities.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth.
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.