It is loved by global brands like Adobe, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Kaspersky Lab, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around the world.
The development of our large-scale product means back-end developers face unique engineering tasks that require architectural thinking.
Here's what we do on our product teams:
- Develop new, or rewrite existing, features to automate complex workflows.
- Develop vertical solutions for specific areas: marketing, project management.
- Adapt and scale customer needs into universal product solutions.
- Work using a classic scrum method in small teams (8-12 people).
- We aim to get our code into production as soon as it's ready.
- Daily releases, code reviews, and unit tests.
- Use analytics tools and customer feedback so that our releases are never developed “to the table”. Every team knows how their work affects the product and how the market perceives it.
Here’s what we do on our technical teams:
- Solve integration tasks for scaling applications.
- Implement the most effective interaction with distributed data centers.
- Engage in the implementation of hybrid infrastructure support.
- Solve the tasks of scaling and improving the interface loading speed.
- Work on tasks to reduce the overall development cycle of large features, from the idea to the public release.
- Automate the routine, write or adapt tools that allow us to work quickly and smoothly.
Stacks we use: Java 11, Spring, PostgreSQL, MyBatis, RabbitMQ, Redis.
Wrike's engineering community is a group of smart and responsive people who truly enjoy working together. It's important for us to maintain this atmosphere and to further develop it by inviting professionals with high cultural and intellectual potential into it.
Perks & Benefits:
- Flexible work schedule;
- Comfortable office with massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox;
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee);
- Medical and dental care;
- Medical care for family and children;
- Partial compensation for parking;
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker);
- Sport activities (football, volleyball);
- Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities;
- Excelent opportunities for professional growth;
- Awesome corporate events.