Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees.It is loved by global brands like Adobe, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Kaspersky Lab, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around the world.
Now Wrike is looking for an infrastructure security specialist to evolve and improve security process in-house and worldwide! We expect that you are strong at infrastructure and application security, have experience with reviewing of design and source code, networks, penetration testing.
What you will do
- Improve and implement exclusive security functionality and protection in Wrike infrastructures including production, cloud and office environment;
- Review, improvement and support systems and network in according to in-house and worldwide security standards and requirements;
- Review and maintaining security perimeter and access control;
- Participation in internal system and network security penetration testing and security audits;
- Working with IT teams around Wrike on security shortcomings in the infrastructure, and recommendations for rectifying them;
- Provide advice and guidance to ITOps, SysOps and DevOps teams in the security area, and educate them in security matters.
What we are looking for
- Scientific degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant discipline
- Solid Linux skills with experience of analyzing infrastructure and scripting skills in Bash and/or Python
- Strong system and network fundamentals (TCP/IP, networking, routing, tunneling, CDNs, etc.) with the security focus
- Experience with Network Penetration tools, security monitoring, intrusion detection and prevention systems, access control, experience in the usage of SIEM platforms
- English - Intermediate level or better
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving and results-oriented skills
- Experience with virtualization and hypervisors, Puppet and/or Ansible, and Cloud Provides as AWS and GCP would be the great advantage
What you can expect from us
- Flexible work schedule and white salary;
- English classes in our office (including classes with a native speaker);
- Free office lunches and partial compensation for parking;
- Comfortable office with massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox;
- Tea, coffee, snacks, cookies, fruit & vegetables in the office;
- Awesome corporate events;
- Sport activities (volleyball, basketball, yoga);
- Medical insurance (including dental care), for children and spouses as well;
- Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities.