Wrike is a leading cloud-based collaboration software helping customers across 130 countries manage their workflows. AirBnb, L'Oreal, Fitbit, Hootsuite, and Greenpeace all count on Wrike to make their teams insanely productive.
At Wrike, we believe that work should be challenging, and the challenge should be fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional growth. We owe our success to our talented and energetic team that's really fun to work with. We're smart, passionate, friendly, and professional, and we are looking for the same qualities in you.
Now Wrike is looking for a security specialist to evolve and improve security process and new security functionality. We expect that you are strong at software and application security, have experience with reviewing of design and source code and penetration testing.
- Participation in all stages of software development lifecycle for identifying security issues and threats including review of business requirements, architectures and design;
- Analysis and identification of security vulnerabilities in existing and new functionality in ETL, storages and applications:
- Review of source code;
- Manual security testing and dynamic security scanning;
- Participation in the identification and assessment of risks in the design development;
- Participation in internal security assessments covering SOC2, ISO, GDPR;
- Scientific degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant discipline;
- Knowledge of security aspects including OWASP Top Ten, and secure coding best practices;
- Knowledge of different security standards and regulators (PCIDSS, ISO 27001, GDPR. etc.);
- Skills and experience in system, network and infrastructure security approaches;
- Analytical thinking, problem solving and results oriented skills;
- Experience in Data Engineering, ETL, DWH;
- Strong communication and organization skills;
- English - Upper-Intermediate level or better.
- Comfortable office with massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox;
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee);
- Medical and dental care;
- Medical care for family and children;
- Partial compensation for parking;
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker);
- Sport activities (volleyball, basketball, yoga);
- Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities;
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth;
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.