Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It is loved by global brands like Google, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly, we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
At Wrike, we believe that the best products win the market. As a part of the Product Management team, you'll bridge the technical and business worlds, defining and delivering the product roadmap and ship market leading product that will be used in our customer's ecosystems, transforming work management and collaboration patterns on a day to day basis. We believe that collaboration and work management is key to help our clients reach their goals.
We are looking for a candidate who is ready to relocate to St. Petersburg. Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities is included in social benefits package.
What you will do
- Possess strong product-centric mindset with an ability to build both big picture vision, as well as go deep into details of a particular product scenario;
- Have experience building product strategies, and be comfortable presenting and defending strategic and tactical roadmaps;
- Demonstrate skills in translating business-level target metrics into tangible product improvements;
- Be proficient in measuring the impact of product improvements delivered, and have experience working with product analytics; Familiarity with probability theory and theory of experiments is a plus.
What we are looking for
- 3+ years of hands-on product management experience in Agile environment;
- Off-the-charts critical thinking;
- A bit of knowledge about cognitive sciences, and a lot about improving user experience;
- Excellent product sense and understanding of customer needs;
- Proven track record of working closely with UX designers and software engineers;
- Ability to be customer-driven in product planning and execution;
- Experience with data-driven development and decision-making;
- Advanced or proficient English language skills, both written and public performance.
What can you expect from us
- 'A' class office building
- Flexible work schedule
- Comfortable office with gym, massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee)
- Medical and dental care
- Medical care for family and children
- Partial compensation for parking
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker)
- Sports activities (yoga, football, volleyball)
- Relocation bonus and accommodation for candidates moving from other cities
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons into the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.