Ready to become a Wriker?
As a Product Designer, you will become a part of our international Product Design team and of one of our cross-functional teams. As such you will be enjoying the support of a community of UX professionals while advancing on one of our product missions. The role will require outstanding interaction design skills, good interface design skills along with a strategic mentality to solve for customer and business problems as well as the ability to collaborate with product managers, engineers, researchers, writers, customer success specialists, and more.
More about Your team
Wrike product design team consists of 20+ full-stack product designers, 4 UX researchers, 2 UX writers, a Design Technologist, a Design System Architect, a UX Architect, 3 Managers, and a Head of Product Design. The team is distributed among different locations in Europe with the main hub located in Prague. All these professionals are inspired by each other, the broader organisation and by our customers. Everyone is expected to lead UX in their product area and partner with their PMs and Engineering leaders.
How You’ll make an impact
- Leading product design strategy by evaluating and identifying the intersection of business needs, customer needs, and technical opportunities.
- Actively designing and building products by working closely with designers, product managers, and engineers.
- Constructing compelling artifacts (wireframes, conceptual diagrams, task flows, storyboards, etc.) that outline present conditions and proposed solutions to gain strategic alignment and encourage innovation within and across the organisation.
- Meeting with customers and development partners to validate designs and make iterative improvements.
- Participating in the continuous improvement of customer experience tools and processes, and scalable product design standards.
- Assisting in customer research activities during the planning, strategy development, and early design of solutions.
- Collaborating with development teams and business leaders to drive successful implementation of phenomenal experiences in our software and services.
- Participating in design-thinking exercises to break through organisational silos and collaboratively seek sophisticated design challenges.
How we work
All teams use Wrike to structure and execute work, and our main design tool is Figma. We like to generate and test hypotheses via UX research and analytics and we strive to excel at both discovery and delivery using human-centred design. We work in cross-functional teams and we use OKR's to define the metrics of success.
You will achieve your best if you have
- Significant professional design experience and proven knowledge of human-centered design standard methodologies.
- Ability to visualize and prototype intended solutions at various levels of fidelity, from high-level wireframes or mock-ups to conceptual presentations to highly technical documents and diagrams.
- Strong interest in Analytics
You will stand out with
- Ability to present designs to a wide range of audiences, including software development, quality assurance, learning content development, marketing, and sales.
- Proven track record of helping cross-functional teams to work better together to deliver on customer outcomes.
- Ability to think outside of the box and generate ideas rapidly
- Expertise to draw conclusions from the dataset.
- Ability to identify cracks in a complex system, suggest and design improvements, including new features.
- Competency to clearly and concisely articulate design decisions.
- A habit to proactively seek working design solutions in other products, inspire and adopt the best.
- Familiarity with customer research methods.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the capability to distill complex ideas to their essence.
- Experience with agile software design methods.
- Experience with Analytics
- Software development background.
- Visual or graphic design background.
Perks of working at Wrike
- 25 days of holidays
- Sick leave compensation
- Cafeteria (Benefit plus) 40,000 CZK annual budget
- Private healthcare membership (Canadian Medical)
- Meal vouchers 4000 CZK monthly
- Pension plan
- Mobile tariffs
- Life Insurance plan
- „Lítačka” transportation annual coupon reimbursement
- Multisport card
- Parental leave
- Interview with a Talent Acquisition Manager
- Case studies submission
- Technical interview
- Cultural interview
Your recruitment buddy will be Kristyna Cervena, Talent Acquisition Manager.
Who Is Wrike and Our Culture
Wrike promotes a hybrid work mode and we meet in the office 3 times a week. This work mode supports our culture of collaboration and solving problems fast to deliver business outcomes and win together.
Our culture and Values
📈 Deliver Business Outcomes
🥇 Be better than the competition
🚀 Move fast. Then, move faster
🤝 Know our customers
🏆 We win together
💪 Have courage