Ready to become a future Wriker?
Join Wrike team to become a part of an amazing culture where people are open and friendly and ready to change things together for good! As a part of Wrike global Talent Acquisition team you will be helping us to attract and engage top talent in tech, product, design, marketing, sales and other business areas globally through various channels, making an impact through delivering best candidate experience and helping people to find a job they'll love.
More about Your team
You will be working with talented professionals who love delivering business results, grow and have fun together everyday. Our team members are located in Prague, Cyprus, Poland, Dublin and US and include recruitment team, sourcing team, talent operations and coordination team.
How You’ll make an impact
- Identify and engage with both passive and active talent through the use of LinkedIn, Social Media, CRM, conferences and events and creative search techniques and channels
- Build & strengthen relationships with main stakeholders by proactive communication with recruiters and regular updates on sourcing progress for the hiring team
- Make research on talent market mapping for core locations including main industry players, demographics, etc. and use this data to improve sourcing efficiency
- Build and develop relationships with prospects to nurture and convert them to candidates
- Manage candidate pipelines and campaigns in internal CRM and Applicant Tracking System and keep them updated
- Actively participating in TA projects to improve sourcing and recruitment efficiency
How we work
We are data and quality driven and open to feedback - if we see that something can be improved, we will collaborate to make it happen! We use Greenhouse as our ATS and CRM for all candidates management and nurturing. We use Wrike to manage and track our workflows and projects. We use Slack for fast communication and Zoom for video meetings.
You will achieve your best if you have
- 1 - 2 years experience in pure talent sourcer or recruiter role with sourcing responsibilities in various roles including IT
- Good experience with variety of sourcing tools, techniques and channels including but not limited to Linkedin Recruiter, Boolean strings, Github, X-ray, conferences and meet-ups etc.
- Analytical and critical thinking ability that will help you to solve sourcing challenges in a structured and proactive way
- Curiosity and dedication to find solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced verbal and written English skills
You will stand out with:
- Knowledge of social media, digital marketing and employer branding
- Project management skills
- Marketing or sales background
- Experience with CRM management: managing talent pools, tags, talent marketing campaigns
Perks of working at Wrike
- Health insurance for you and your family
- SIMcard with unlimited internet access for employees (provided during your employment)
- 21 paid vacation days
- 5 uncertified sick days per year
- Two fully paid weeks of sick leave
- School allowance of up to €600 per month (for children at pre-school and school age)
- Support with the Annual Tax reconciliation (only applicable for the year of relocation)
- Up to 18 weeks of fully-paid maternity leave
- 2 weeks of fully paid paternity leave. Enhanced four weeks of fully paid paternity leave will be available for employees after 6 months of continuous service
- Meeting with the Hiring Manager for in-depth discussion of the role and your experience
- Practical task - here you can showcase your sourcing and research skills
- Culture Add Interview - Wrike culture and your soft skills discussion in Wrike office to meet the team and feel the Wrikey vibe!
Your recruitment buddy will be Victoria Rychkova, Talent Sourcing and Engagement Manager
Who Is Wrike and Our Culture
Wrike promotes a hybrid work mode and we meet in the office 3 times a week. This work mode supports our culture of collaboration and solving problems fast to deliver business outcomes and win together.
Our culture and Values
📈 Deliver Business Outcomes
🥇 Be better than the competition
🚀 Move fast. Then, move faster
🤝 Know our customers
🏆 We win together
💪 Have courage