Ready to become a Wriker?
Do you enjoy having freedom in tech decisions, seeing results of your work quickly? Do you enjoy having also an impact on the whole engineering team, product and getting to work with the best developers we have at Wrike? Then this role is for you.
More about Your team
Our team is at the intersection of product features and internal tasks. We are supporting the opening of a data center in a new region, have partitioned and continue to partition the application into layers for better horizontal scalability. They are developing a service responsible for returning the current version of Wrike's static content to the client. Internal teams are responsible for logging into Wrike, reducing connectivity between our services and thereby increasing their reliability. Also, B1 internal team is participating in the global refactoring of the main business logic of the application, dividing a large service into microservices, start refactoring of our public API, improving the login experience for our customers from China, etc
Tech stack: Java, Google PubSub, ETCD, Redis, Mybatis, Postgres, Maven
This B1 team consists of 4 developers and 1 quality engineer. You would be the 5th developer in this team.
How You’ll make an impact
- By getting in charge of Wrike Login product and internal frameworks development using Java, Google PubSub, ETCD, Redis, Mybatis, Postgres, Maven
- Via improvements of the product accessibility
- Integrating new features, prioritizing and communication across multiple teams
- By continuous improvement of APIs, monitoring, logging and data export stability
- By doing code reviews and unit tests
How we work
The Internal unit teams are responsible for improving the development experience in product teams. They provide the tools and features that speed up the development process, ensuring the flexibility of the system in terms of using technology stacks, and guaranteeing that the code base is stable and up to our quality standards.
The main projects of the unit are:
- Core mechanics of the client architecture (e.g., independent applications, routing, and transports).
- Tools and metrics for controlling the quality and stability of code during development and production.
- A library of visual components (UI Kit).
You will achieve your best if you have
- experience with Java,Google PubSub, ETCD, Redis, Mybatis, Postgres, Maven
- advanced communication skills in English
- minimum 7 years of prior relevant SW development experience; or a Master’s degree with 5 years experience
You will stand out with
- By knowing how choose technical decisions, implement them and ready to be responsible for results
- Being ready to communicate with other teams to achieve our global goals
- Being ready to have a fun working in a team
Perks of working at Wrike
- Health insurance for you and your family
- SIMcard with unlimited internet access for employees (provided during your employment)
- 21 paid vacation days
- 5 uncertified sick days per year
- Two fully paid weeks of sick leave
- School allowance of up to €600 per month (for children at pre-school and school age)
- Support with the Annual Tax reconciliation (only applicable for the year of relocation)
- Up to 18 weeks of fully-paid maternity leave
- 2 weeks of fully paid paternity leave. Enhanced four weeks of fully paid paternity leave will be available for employees after 6 months of continuous service
- Interview with a Recruiter
- Technical interview
- Cultural interview
Your recruitment buddy will be Pavel Kucera, Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
Who Is Wrike and Our Culture
Wrike promotes a hybrid work mode and we meet in the office 3 times a week. This work mode supports our culture of collaboration and solving problems fast to deliver business outcomes and win together.
Our culture and Values
📈 Deliver Business Outcomes
🥇 Be better than the competition
🚀 Move fast. Then, move faster
🤝 Know our customers
🏆 We win together
💪 Have courage