Ready to become a Wriker?
Now Wrike is looking for a Website Front-end Developer to take a part in development of our internal web infrastructure, maintaining the component system for our website and initiating other technical improvements.
We expect that you are strong in front-end development and have experience with component system development and website optimisation.
More about Your team
Web Team is a Part of Wrike Business Development department and consists of 5 Scrum teams. They consist of FE, BE, QA and Designer. You will become a front-end developer in one of them. In this role, you will work closely with websites, web tools, and administration panels for marketing, customer-facing, HR, and other internal teams.
How we work?
- Our Tech Stack: Angular 12+, TypeScript, RxJS, HTML5, SCSS, SSR with Angular Universal
- Our Process: Scrum, OKRs
How You’ll make an impact
- Taking part in the process of developing internal web infrastructure
- Maintaining components system for websites
- Improving and developing internal tools for managing incoming requests
- Finding the most suitable solutions to achieve business goals
- Initiating technical improvements
You will achieve your best if you have
- Bachelor degree in the IT/Computer Software area
- Wide web development experience (3+ years)
- Experience with SPA frameworks (Angular, React, Vue)
- Upper Intermediate English skills
You will stand out with
- Experience with SSR frameworks and technologies (Angular Universal, Next.js, Gatsby, Nuxt.js, VuePress)
- Experience in architect web applications and tools on your own
Perks of working at Wrike
- Health insurance for you and your family
- SIMcard with unlimited internet access for employees (provided during your employment)
- 21 paid vacation days
- 5 uncertified sick days per year
- Two fully paid weeks of sick leave
- School allowance of up to €600 per month (for children at pre-school and school age)
- Support with the Annual Tax reconciliation (only applicable for the year of relocation)
- Up to 18 weeks of fully-paid maternity leave
- 2 weeks of fully paid paternity leave. Enhanced four weeks of fully paid paternity leave will be available for employees after 6 months of continuous service
- Interview with a Recruiter
- Technical interview
- Cultural interview
Your recruitment buddy will be Pavel Kucera, Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
Who Is Wrike and Our Culture
Wrike promotes a hybrid work mode and we meet in the office 3 times a week. This work mode supports our culture of collaboration and solving problems fast to deliver business outcomes and win together.
Our culture and Values
📈 Deliver Business Outcomes
🥇 Be better than the competition
🚀 Move fast. Then, move faster
🤝 Know our customers
🏆 We win together
💪 Have courage