Ready to become a Wriker?
We’re looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to be an integral part of our development team to ensure product quality.
In this role, you’ll represent the voice of quality and responsible for creating test scenarios, QA methodologies and perform manual tests to deliver the best product to our clients. You will also have the opportunity to learn automation skills at our Wrike QA automation school designed to keep growing and expanding your scripting skills.
To be successful, you should enjoy working in a fast paced environment, have web testing experience, passionate about quality with a proactive attitude.
More about Your team
We have over 250 engineers working in cross-functional teams across Prague, Tallinn, Cyprus and other countries in Europe.
We believe in quality, efficiency and speed. That means speedy feedback and delivery are crucial goals for our QA engineers. The faster we provide feedback, the faster and effectively we can fix issues.
How You’ll make an impact
- By participating in SCRUM team, understanding our product and technical requirements, being involved in all stages of development
- By functional testing of client-server web application (Backend + Frontend
- By bug tracking, working with Support and prioritising issues
- By creating test documentation
Our Tech Stack:
- Allure report+Allure EE
- CI/CD tools
- Java 11
How we work
We work in fast pace Agile environment in 30+ scrum teams working on the development and maintenance of our project management platform. Using thousands of automated tests written in modern frameworks that are run on a dynamic infrastructure.
You will achieve your best if you have
- 3+ years of QA experience, including testing of web-applications
You will stand out with
- Understanding of client-server applications architecture
- Thorough knowledge of QA practices and tools
- Understanding of development and defects lifecycles
- Willingness to learn QA Automation
- Upper-intermediate English skills
- Experience in CI/CD processes
- Previous experience working in a Scrum team
- Knowledge of GIT
- Knowledge and basic experience with OOP
- Test automation experience
- Scripting skills (Java, Python or JS)
Perks of working at Wrike
- Health insurance for you and your family
- SIMcard with unlimited internet access for employees (provided during your employment)
- 21 paid vacation days
- 5 uncertified sick days per year
- Two fully paid weeks of sick leave
- School allowance of up to €600 per month (for children at pre-school and school age)
- Support with the Annual Tax reconciliation (only applicable for the year of relocation)
- Up to 18 weeks of fully-paid maternity leave
- 2 weeks of fully paid paternity leave. Enhanced four weeks of fully paid paternity leave will be available for employees after 6 months of continuous service
- Interview with a Recruiter
- Technical interview
- Cultural interview
Your recruitment buddy will be Marlene Termannova, Recruiter
Who Is Wrike and Our Culture
Wrike promotes a hybrid work mode and we meet in the office 3 times a week. This work mode supports our culture of collaboration and solving problems fast to deliver business outcomes and win together.
Our culture and Values
📈 Deliver Business Outcomes
🥇 Be better than the competition
🚀 Move fast. Then, move faster
🤝 Know our customers
🏆 We win together
💪 Have courage