Wrike is a collaborative work management platform that unifies systems and transforms the way teams plan, manage, and complete work. The Wrike platform is the digital workplace for the enterprise and partner of choice for 18,000 organizations and 2M+ users worldwide. Our mission is to enable Operational Excellence by bringing out the best in teams and connecting work with business results.
Wrike has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ list for the last three years and has been named Leader in the Forrester Wave™ report for Collaborative Work Management Tools for the Enterprise in 2016 and 2018. In late 2018, Wrike joined the Vista Equity Partners’ portfolio of world-class technology companies to help fuel the company’s global growth.
Our US headquarters is in Downtown San Jose, California and we have several international offices, including our EMEA HQ in Dublin, Ireland, and our APAC HQ in Melbourne, Australia. Wrike has been named a “Top Workplace” by the Bay Area News Group for the last five years and has earned similar accolades from the San Diego Business Journal, San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
We are guided by our three core values: Grow, Execute, and Collaborate. These values help us recruit the right talent to join our rapidly expanding team of 1,000+ Wrikers around the globe. It is important to us that each and every Wriker is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done, but is an awesome addition to our company culture. We pride ourselves on our ability to attract, retain, and promote the very best talent.
Our international headquarters are in San Jose, California with several offices in North America and Europe. This role will be based at our incredible APAC headquarters in Melbourne, Australia.
About the Role:
This role will lead a team of inside sales professionals working across multiple APAC markets to convert inbound leads into successful, happy customers. This particular team will focus on organisations in the SMB and Mid-Market space, with potential Enterprise customers in some regions. We are currently looking for a dynamic leader to lead and expand this team. This person will be responsible for coaching the new business sales team to ensure new revenue targets are achieved.
- Coach and motivate a team of Account Executives on how to solution sell a diverse, flexible product.
- Guide the team as they navigate complex buying behaviours and culturally unique buying personas.
- Work cross functionally to connect Account Executives with key internal resources, enabling them to achieve and/or exceed their revenue goals.
- Regularly engage with customers to help drive revenue, as well as mentor Account Executives.
- Maintain a positive, team centered culture that inspires performance and achievement.
- Instill and maintain quality and integrity based sales process with respect to rep/customer interactions.
- Actively engage in attracting top talent for our rapid growth plans, including interviews and making final hiring decisions.
- Provide ongoing training, coaching and development to Account Executives to strengthen technical expertise and drive revenue.
- Work with Sales Analytics to identify new markets or key trends that will help the team exceed their revenue targets.
- Track/report on key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Prepare and present team forecast to executive management.
- Maintain internal partnerships with various business units including Sales
- Engineering, Sales Operations and Marketing Localisation.
- Lead by example every day by owning your responsibilities, being a team player, and supporting the team as they exceed both revenue and career growth goals.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience leading high-performing inside sales teams.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Demonstrable success coaching sales teams to success in either the SMB or mid-market segments.
- Proven success as an individual contributor in a quota carrying inside sales role.
- Strong leadership experience, with a focus on training, coaching, motivation and career development.
- Expert knowledge of the full sales cycle, from prospecting, cold calling through to negotiation and closing.
- Ability to occasionally function in “Player/Coach” role that may include customer facing engagement.
- Ability to provide situational coaching and advice and help guide deals to closure.
- Background selling SaaS products and/or solution selling.
- Technical aptitude, and ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM is a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Market leading base salary
- Free catered lunch every day plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- Company sponsored events
- Flexible working conditions and working from home options
- Commuter allowance to cover your travel costs
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick/personal leave
Wrike is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or race, in terms of recruitment and selection, pay, conditions, training, work experience and opportunities for career progression.