Wrike is a collaborative work management platform that unifies systems and transforms the way teams plan, manage, and complete work. The Wrike platform is the digital workplace for the enterprise and partner of choice for 18,000 organizations and 2M+ users worldwide. Our mission is to enable Operational Excellence by bringing out the best in teams and connecting work with business results.
Wrike has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ list for the last three years and has been named Leader in the Forrester Wave™ report for Collaborative Work Management Tools for the Enterprise in 2016 and 2018. In late 2018, Wrike joined the Vista Equity Partners’ portfolio of world-class technology companies to help fuel the company’s global growth.
We are seeking a talented, passionate and tech-savvy Customer Success Manager to help teams across the Globe do the best work of their lives using our product.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to impact the efficiency of many businesses by applying your business acumen, curiosity and creative thinking. It will be your job to understand your customers' goals, offer tailored advice on best practices, help them grow and expand their product usage.
You will be a part of our Client Success team and will work alongside other incredible CSMs in an environment that prizes growth mindset, mutual support, and creative problem solving.
Your manager will be Artem Gurnov, Manager, Customer Engagement Global
What will you do?
- Understand customer business objectives, pain points and work processes to provide the best guidance on how to optimize Wrike usage and unlock the most value.
- Proactively reach out to customers to help them use Wrike in the most efficient way and share best practices via email, zoom and phone calls.
- On-board new customers, help them set up Wrike for their unique use case and be more productive.
- Answer customer questions throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Identify the needs and opportunities for the customer account growth.
- Track and maintaining accurate client records and key milestones using Wrike, Salesforce, and other systems.
- Manage successful completion of customer engagements while achieving critical success metrics.
- Prepare and conduct webinars for the customers and analyse the impact of the webinars on customer’s behaviour.
What are we looking for?
- 1+ years in a sales or account management position
- Fluent spoken and written English and German language
- 1+ years in a customer facing role (sales, account management, customer success etc)
- Experience handling the full customer cycle from onboarding to adoption to expansion is an advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational, time-management and prioritisation skills
- Comfortable making outbound calls to customers
- Keen business sense to discover and understand customer business objectives and pain points to ultimately unlock Wrike's value
- Willing to dive into technical details of a product to understand it thoroughly
- Passionate about teaching and able to present complex ideas in an accessible and engaging way
- Possess qualities that make a good Wriker:
- Critical thinker, generally curious — a true problem solver
- Passionate about learning and improving every day, and motivated to excel
- Open to feedback; coachable
- Strong team player; tendency to put others first
- Self-starter with strong ownership skills, willing to go above and beyond the job description
- Creative and innovative
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible work schedules
- 25 days of paid vacation
- 5 sick days and 2 weeks of 100% salary compensation during illness
- Free yearly public transportation card
- 3,500 CZK meal vouchers per month, unlimited snacks and refreshments in the office
- English and Czech language courses
- 40,000 CZK personal budget for well-being, education, sports, and healthcare
- 5,000 CZK extra for new parents
- Multisport card contribution
- Company mobile phone plans
- Contribution to supplementary pension savings
Through the recruitment process you'll be guided by Marlene Termannova
More about Wrike and our Prague office can be found at prague.wrike.com
Stay up to date with the latest news about Wrike events and Hot Jobs by signing up to our TechClub Newsletter and never miss an opportunity at Wrike.
Wrike has a public-facing Recruiting Notice that has been drafted to meet applicable law and regulatory requirements (e.g., CCPA, GDPR, etc.). Our most up to date Recruiting Notice can be found here: www.wrike.com/security/recruiting.