Wrike is a collaborative work management platform that unifies systems and transforms the way teams plan, manage, and complete work. The Wrike platform is the digital workplace for the enterprise and partner of choice for 18,000 organizations and 2M+ users worldwide. Our mission is to enable Operational Excellence by bringing out the best in teams and connecting work with business results.
Wrike has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ list for the last three years and has been named Leader in the Forrester Wave™ report for Collaborative Work Management Tools for the Enterprise in 2016 and 2018. In late 2018, Wrike joined the Vista Equity Partners’ portfolio of world-class technology companies to help fuel the company’s global growth.
Our US headquarters is in Downtown San Jose, California and we have several international offices, including our EMEA HQ in Dublin, Ireland, and our APAC HQ in Melbourne, Australia. Wrike has been named a “Top Workplace” by the Bay Area News Group for the last five years and has earned similar accolades from the San Diego Business Journal, San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
We are guided by our three core values: Grow, Execute, and Collaborate. These values help us recruit the right talent to join our rapidly expanding team of 1,000+ Wrikers around the globe. It is important to us that each and every Wriker is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done, but is an awesome addition to our company culture. We pride ourselves on our ability to attract, retain, and promote the very best talent.
About the Role:
We have grown at a record speed over the past few years and are looking for an experienced Field Marketing professional to support our demand generation and lead acquisition programs in France, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg through a combination of account based marketing, online marketing, event marketing and traditional offline marketing.
- Develop and execute mid-market and enterprise demand and lead generation marketing programs – including ABM campaigns, seminars, webinars, roadshows, integrated online campaigns, etc to support regional quarterly sales pipeline and revenue goals.
- Forecast, measure and analyze impact of programs on sales cycles. Campaign success will be primarily measured by the number and value of the meaningful sales calls, meetings and opportunities your campaigns help create; as well as acceleration of existing pipeline.
- Collaborate with PR team to drive brands awareness by creating cohesive event campaigns and mixing sponsorship, speaking, and pre-event activities.
- Collaborate with the Wrike online marketing team to create integrated campaigns. This includes creating paid search campaigns (Google and Bing), social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin) and email campaigns (Marketo).
- Develop and re-purpose relevant marketing content in support of sales team as required by creating new case studies, presentations and such.
- French native speaker, fluent in English, further language skills are a plus
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in high technology B2B enterprise software field marketing required; SaaS/on-demand software experience highly desired
- Experience working in marketing with proven success and high initiative in the creation and execution of effective demand generation marketing campaigns
- Experience working in or with a high technology sales department and have an understanding of sales cycles and deal complexity
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Independent thinker with good analytical abilities
- The ability to take initiative, lead by example and achieve consistent results
- Comfortable working with a distributed team across regions (takes initiative, self-motivated, driven)
- Experienced with web technologies such as Marketo, Salesforce, and Google analytics
- Passion for cloud technologies and productivity, experience with project management and collaboration technologies is a bonus
Perks & Benefits
- Market leading base salary
- Free catered lunch every day plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- Company sponsored events
- Flexible working conditions and working from home options
- Commuter allowance to cover your travel costs
- Health and dental insurance with coverage for dependents
- Life insurance
- Income protection cover
- 23 days annual leave
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.
Wrike has a public-facing Recruiting Notice that has been drafted to meet applicable law and regulatory requirements (e.g., CCPA, GDPR, etc.). Our most up to date Recruiting Notice can be found here: www.wrike.com/security/recruiting.