Wrike is a collaborative work management platform that unifies systems and transforms the way teams plan, manage, and complete work. The Wrike platform is the digital workplace for the enterprise and partner of choice for 18,000 organizations and 2M+ users worldwide. Our mission is to enable Operational Excellence by bringing out the best in teams and connecting work with business results.
Wrike has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ list for the last three years and has been named Leader in the Forrester Wave™ report for Collaborative Work Management Tools for the Enterprise in 2016 and 2018. In late 2018, Wrike joined the Vista Equity Partners’ portfolio of world-class technology companies to help fuel the company’s global growth.
Our US headquarters is in Downtown San Jose, California and we have several international offices, including our EMEA HQ in Dublin, Ireland, and our APAC HQ in Melbourne, Australia. Wrike has been named a “Top Workplace” by the Bay Area News Group for the last five years and has earned similar accolades from the San Diego Business Journal, San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
We are guided by our three core values: Grow, Execute, and Collaborate. These values help us recruit the right talent to join our rapidly expanding team of 1,000+ Wrikers around the globe. It is important to us that each and every Wriker is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done, but is an awesome addition to our company culture. We pride ourselves on our ability to attract, retain, and promote the very best talent.
- High Activity Based Role incorporating the full cycle
- Managing the full sales-cycle, including contract generation and other deliverables for closing
- Understanding an account’s needs and effectively communicate how Wrike will meet those needs
- Utilising a solution approach to selling and creating value for customers
- Using SalesForce.com for lead management and sales forecasting
- Ensure 100% satisfaction with all customers
- Full fluency in English and Korean is essential (Fluency in Mandarin, or any additional languages is a big plus!)
- 2+ years successful selling experience (SaaS Preferred)
- Experience handling the full sales cycle from qualification to close
- Experience managing customer relationships and leveraging those relationships to expand business
- Experience with solution selling
- Outbound sales calling experience
Perks & Benefits
- Market leading base salary
- Free catered lunch every day plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- Company sponsored events
- Flexible working conditions and working from home options
- Commuter allowance to cover your travel costs
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick/personal leave
Wrike is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or race, in terms of recruitment and selection, pay, conditions, training, work experience and opportunities for career progression.