Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees.
It is loved by global brands like Google, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly, we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
Wrike is looking for a experienced Digital Campaign Manager: Paid Media, Social Media
In this role, you will be responsible for running social media marketing campaigns that will help us bring a high volume of new B2B customers to our unique work management platform.
To be successful you are an expert in paid social advertising, experienced with B2B campaigns and working with various social media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
What will you do
- Plan, implement and optimize various social media marketing campaigns
- Test ads, audiences and landing pages
- Manage large scale budget and large-scale campaigns: Linkedin, Facebook, Reddit, Quora
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate data, insights, and best practices
- Monitor and report on results of social advertising, including trends, opportunities, risk factors and strategic recommendations
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for audience opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, and different facets of paid social.
- Conduct campaign analysis, reporting, and optimization (performance, statistics, messages)
What we are looking for
- 4+ years’ experience with PPC or strong interest to acquire PPC skills (Linkedin, Facebook, Reddit, Quora)
- At least 2 years of experience with GoogleAds or other search paid channels
- Experience with web analytics tools like Google Analytics, Campaign Manager
- Strong understanding of performance marketing channels and experience optimizing campaigns by relevant KPIs such as CPA, ROAS, etc.
- Analytical mindset and creative thinker to strategize and execute on A/B tests within campaigns.
- Great communication skills. You are capable of translating your data-driven insights into actionable recommendations.
- Passion for exploring and testing new performance marketing channels.
- Strong Excel knowledge (at a minimum lookups and pivot tables)
- C level English: written and verbal communication skills
- You’re ready to be assessed by quota/plan fulfilment - straight in numbers
What you can expect from us
- 'A' class office building.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Comfortable office with gym, massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox.
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee).
- Medical and dental care.
- Medical care for family and children.
- Partial compensation for parking.
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker).
- Sports activities (yoga, football, volleyball).
- Relocation bonus and accommodation for candidates moving from other cities.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth.
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.