Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees.
It is loved by global brands like Adobe, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Kaspersky Lab, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around the world.
We're currently looking for a Site Reliability Engineer.
- Administrate Kubernetes clusters to guarantee a high degree of reliability, security and scalability;
- Design and develop virtualization internal infrastructure platform;
- Work with team on improving configuration management platform;
- Help our teams to automate "every-day" tasks.
- Solid Linux administration skills with experience maintaining highly available infrastructure for web application stack;
- Experience running Kubernetes in production;
- Strong fundamentals (TCP/IP, networking, routing, tunneling, security, CDNs, RAIDs, hardware, etc.);
- Experience with load balancers;
- Monitoring experience (Zabbix, Grafana, Prometheus);
- Experience with virtualization and hypervisors (preferably open source);
- Scripting skills in Python and/or Bash;
- English level: Intermediate or higher.
Real-life experience with the technologies below will be an advantage:
- Cloud Providers (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform);
- CI\CD instruments and tools (Jenkins);
- Flexible work schedule and white salary;
- English classes in our office (including classes with a native speaker);
- Free office lunches and partial compensation for parking;
- Comfortable office with massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox;
- Tea, coffee, snacks, cookies, fruit & vegetables in the office;
- Awesome corporate events;
- Sport activities (volleyball, basketball, yoga);
- Medical insurance (including dental care), for children and spouses as well;
- Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities.