Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees.
It is loved by global brands like Google, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly, we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
Wrike is looking for a talented Senior programmatic specialist with Display experience to join our rapidly growing Digital Marketing team.
You will be responsible for the whole process of programmatic campaigns from buying the advertisement through launching, running up to the evaluation of display campaigns targeted to our global B2B audience.
To be successful, you are a data drive person who has experience with DV 360, Google Analytic and running programmatic campaigns.
What will you do
- Create, manage, optimize programmatic media campaigns across multiple digital platforms such as GDN, DV360, Tradedesk, Media.
- Research, identify and evaluate the new direct website, network publishers, and partners to buy advertising from on CPM, CPC, and CPA pricing structures to continuously increase traffic and ROI.
- Support the development of best practices in ad trafficking through Doubleclick Campaign Manager (DCM) for all display, email and paid social campaigns.
- Work closely with the media team to proactively and effectively optimize media buys utilizing KPI metrics with a focus around profitable CPAs, conversion rates, and retention.
- Analyze campaign data and develop tactics and strategies to scale spend and improve conversion performance and efficiencies continuously.
- Continuously plan and execute meaningful tests to learn and enhance against our KPIs.
What we are looking for
- 3 years programmatic experience required; with emphasis on digital media, media planning, and direct response marketing programs
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on direct buying display & retargeting through Google DV360 (DoubleClick Bid Manager platform)(required)
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on direct work with Doubleclick Campaign Manager (required)
- Excels and proficient in strategic targeting tactics and bid optimization of programmatic media campaigns in display channels and programs
- Experience working with cross-functional stakeholders such as creative, product, business and management teams to achieve business goals
- Previous experience with native platform execution, online analytics packages, third-party tracking, and the programmatic landscape
- Ad tech experience working with the ad server, PMD, DMP, or DSP. (required)
- Excellent MS Excel abilities, including the ability to use formulas, functions & pivot tables.
- Understanding of A/B and multivariate testing
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and interpersonal)
- Independent self-starter; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytic person being able to make data driven decisions
- Advanced user of Google Analytics and/or other BI tool
What you can expect from us
- 'A' class office building.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Comfortable office with gym, massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox.
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee).
- Medical and dental care.
- Medical care for family and children.
- Partial compensation for parking.
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker).
- Sports activities (yoga, football, volleyball).
- Relocation bonus and accommodation for candidates moving from other cities.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth.
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.