Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees.
It is loved by global brands like Adobe, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Kaspersky Lab, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around the world.
In short, you should strive to provide excellent IT service and make everybody happy!
What you will do
- Provide first level technical support;
- Handling users requests;
- Taking ownership of the tasks and issues and resolving them;
- Troubleshooting hardware and software failures of office equipment;
- Help colleagues with knowledge sharing and communication inside and outside the department.
What we are looking for
- Advanced knowledge of Linux/MAC/Windows operating systems;
- Solid experience in technical support, preferably in other helpdesk department or service centre;
- Good knowledge of office and network hardware (MFU, Wifi APs, UPS, Laptops, Switches and etc.);
- Experience in corporate networks support will be a plus;
- Customer-centric view on delivering service and support;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Intermediate English skills or higher;
- Result driven approach.
- Flexible work schedule and white salary;
- English classes in our office (including classes with a native speaker);
- Free office lunches and partial compensation for parking;
- Comfortable office with massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox;
- Tea, coffee, snacks, cookies, fruit & vegetables in the office;
- Awesome corporate events;
- Sport activities (volleyball, basketball, yoga);
- Medical insurance, for children and spouses as well;