Wrike has opened a new office in Prague and we're looking for Senior programmatic specialist with Display experience to join our rapidly growing Digital Marketing team.
You will be responsible for the whole process of programmatic campaigns from buying the advertisement through launching, running up to the evaluation of display campaigns targeted to our global B2B audience.
To be successful, you are a data drive person who has experience with DV 360, Google Analytic and running programmatic campaigns.
Your manager will be Nadya Sharipova, Paid Acquisition Team Lead
What will you do?
- Create, manage, optimize programmatic media campaigns across multiple digital platforms such as GDN, DV360, Tradedesk, Media.
- Research, identify and evaluate the new direct website, network publishers, and partners to buy advertising from on CPM, CPC, and CPA pricing structures to continuously increase traffic and ROI.
- Support the development of best practices in ad trafficking through Doubleclick Campaign Manager (DCM) for all display, email and paid social campaigns.
- Work closely with the media team to proactively and effectively optimize media buys utilizing KPI metrics with a focus around profitable CPAs, conversion rates, and retention.
- Analyze campaign data and develop tactics and strategies to scale spend and improve conversion performance and efficiencies continuously.
- Continuously plan and execute meaningful tests to learn and enhance against our KPIs.
What are we looking for?
- 3 years programmatic experience required; with emphasis on digital media, media planning, and direct response marketing programs
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on direct buying display & retargeting through Google DV360 (DoubleClick Bid Manager platform)(required)
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on direct work with Doubleclick Campaign Manager (required)
- Excels and proficient in strategic targeting tactics and bid optimization of programmatic media campaigns in display channels and programs
- Experience working with cross-functional stakeholders such as creative, product, business and management teams to achieve business goals
- Previous experience with native platform execution, online analytics packages, third-party tracking, and the programmatic landscape
- Ad tech experience working with the ad server, PMD, DMP, or DSP. (required)
- Excellent MS Excel abilities, including the ability to use formulas, functions & pivot tables.
- Understanding of A/B and multivariate testing
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and interpersonal)
- Independent self-starter; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytic person being able to make data driven decisions
- Advanced user of Google Analytics and/or other BI tool
Additional skills that will help you stand out
- Experience working with MediaMath or The Trade Desk
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible work schedules
- 25 days of paid vacation
- 5 sick days and 2 weeks of 100% salary compensation during illness
- Free yearly public transportation card
- 3,500 CZK meal vouchers per month, unlimited snacks and refreshments in the office
- English and Czech language courses
- 40,000 CZK personal budget for well-being, education, sports, and healthcare
- 5,000 CZK extra for new parents
- Multisport card contribution
- Company mobile phone plans
- Contribution to supplementary pension savings