Wrike has opened a new office in Prague and we're looking for you to join our advertising team and help us with our ambitious growth plans.
In this role, you will be responsible for paid search campaigns for international campaigns that will help bring a high volume of new B2B customers to our unique work management platform.
To be successful, you will be hands-on work (we don't use agencies) with Google Ads preferably with international projects experience and working with higher marketing budgets (min. 40k USD/month).
Your manager will be Nadya Sharipova, Paid Acquisition Lead
What will you do?
- Plan, implement and optimize various online marketing campaigns
- Test ads and landing pages to increase the conversion rate
- Run PPC campaigns (Google AdWords, Kenshoo, Yandex Direct, retargeting) to increase the traffic
- Use scripts and other automatization for increasing efficiency
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics.
- Manage the creation of large keyword lists.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, and different facets of paid search.
- Conduct campaign analysis, reporting, and optimization (performance, statistics, messages)
What are we looking for?
- min. 3 years’ experience with PPC or strong interest to acquire PPC skills (Google AdWords, Kenshoo, retargeting platforms)
- Experience with web analytics tools like Google Analytics.
- Strong understanding of performance marketing channels and experience optimising campaigns by relevant KPIs such as CPA, ROAS, etc.
- Analytical mindset and creative thinker to strategise and execute on A/B tests within campaigns.
- Great communication skills. You are capable of translating your data-driven insights into actionable recommendations.
- Passion for exploring and testing new performance marketing channels.
- Advanced Excel or any other BI tool experience if you are not an advanced user of Excel but as a minimum you will need to know how yo use lookups and pivot tables in Excel
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced English
- You’re ready to be assessed only by quota/plan fulfilment - straight in numbers
Additional skills that will help you stand out
- Knowledge of HTML/JS/CSS knowledge or Python / R is a strong plus
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible work schedules
- 25 days of paid vacation
- 5 sick days and 2 weeks of 100% salary compensation during illness
- Free yearly public transportation card
- 3,500 CZK meal vouchers per month, unlimited snacks and refreshments in the office
- English and Czech language courses
- 40,000 CZK personal budget for well-being, education, sports, and healthcare
- 5,000 CZK extra for new parents
- Multisport card contribution
- Company mobile phone plans
- Contribution to supplementary pension savings