Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It is loved by global brands like Google, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly, we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
You will closely collaborate with other engineers and developers, especially with our Backend Developers and Data engineers on an RDBMS. Your responsibilities would be to evaluate, plan, and grow our persistent storage infrastructure. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-growing dynamic environment, searches for constant improvements, has perseverance in achieving goals, and takes responsibility and ownership.
Your manager on this role will be Gregory Komissarov
What will you do
- Manage a team of 4 operation engineers
- Manage RDBMS(PostgreSQL) in on-prem and cloud(GCP) environments
- Migrate our solution to the cloud and evaluate new approaches like PG in k8s
- Manage the CDC(change data capture) solution on top of Debezium and Kafka
- Design, implement and support new infrastructure services
- Work with team on improving configuration management platform
- Help our teams to automate "every-day" tasks
What are we looking for?
- Solid Linux administration skills with experience maintaining highly available infrastructure
- Solid persistent storages management and troubleshooting skills relation and non-relational
- Good understanding in networking, security, high availability, hardware, DNS, SSL
- Experience in configuration management systems (Puppet, Ansible)
- Experience with load balancers and connection poolers (Haproxy, Nginx, pgbouncer)
- Experience with modern failover switchover solutions: patroni and stolon
- Experience with monitoring (Zabbix, Grafana, Prometheus, Graphite)
- Scripting skills in Python and Bash
- CI/CD instruments and tools (Jenkins, GitlabCI)
- Experience in troubleshooting of difficult problems (performance degradation, network issues, OS related issues)
- Intermediate or higher English level is a must
Additional skills that will help you stand out
- Cloud Technology experience either Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform Experience with either Terraform, Kubernetes or Proxmox
What you can expect from us
- Strong colleges and management team
- Flexible work schedule and white salary;
- English classes in our office (including classes with a native speaker);
- Free office lunches and partial compensation for parking;
- Comfortable office with massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox;
- Tea, coffee, snacks, cookies, fruit & vegetables in the office;
- Awesome corporate events;
- Sport activities (volleyball, basketball, yoga);
- Medical insurance (including dental care), for children and spouses as well;
- Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities.