Wrike has opened a new office in Prague and we're looking for you to join our Customer Success team, which is the main point of contact for our clients and helps them utilise Wrike to its full potential.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to impact the efficiency of many business by applying your knowledge, creative thinking and collaborating with incredible peers. You will be a part of our Customer Success team and will work alongside other CSMs in an environment that prizes growth mindset, mutual support, and creative problem solving.
We have a diverse international customer base who want to be more productive and need your help taking the steps to make it happen. It will be your job to understand your customers' goals, offer tailored advice on best practices that solve their problems promptly and be the voice of the customer within our organization.
To be successful in this role we need you to be a pro-active person with experience from customer facing environment who is system savvy in order to help our customers by providing them with regular trainings, webinars and being overall partner to them for mutual success.
Your manager will be Artem Gurnov, Manager, Customer Engagement Global
What will you do?
- Understand customer business objectives, pain points and work processes to provide the best guidance on how to optimize Wrike usage and unlock the most value.
- Proactively reach out to customers to help them use Wrike in the most efficient way and share best practices via email, zoom and phone calls.
- On-board new customers, help them set up Wrike for their unique use case and be more productive.
- Answer customer questions throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Identify the needs and opportunities for the customer account growth.
- Track and maintaining accurate client records and key milestones using Wrike, Salesforce, and other systems.
- Manage successful completion of customer engagements while achieving critical success metrics.
- Prepare and conduct webinars for the customers and analyze the impact of the webinars on customer’s behaviour.
What are we looking for?
- 1+ years in a sales or account management role
- Fluent spoken and written English and French + Italian language (both fluent)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: able to present complex ideas in an accessible and engaging way
- Passionate about teaching/instilling knowledge in others
- Keen business sense to discover and understand customer business objectives and pain points to ultimately unlock Wrike's value for them and measure Wrike’s financial impact
- Willing to dive into technical details of a product to understand it thoroughly
- Great people skills: genuine, warm, positive, engaging, connect well with people, friendly, empathetic, show tact and poise under pressure when dealing with difficult interpersonal situations, the high degree of patience
- Excellent organization, note-taking, project management and time management skills
- Posses qualities that make a good Wriker:
- Critical thinker, generally curious — a true problem solver
- Passionate about learning and improving every day, and motivated to excel
- Open to feedback; coachable
- Strong team player; tendency to put others first
- Self-starter with strong ownership skills, willing to go above and beyond the job description
- Creative and innovative
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible work schedules
- 25 days of paid vacation
- 5 sick days and 2 weeks of 100% salary compensation during illness
- Free yearly public transportation card
- 3,500 CZK meal vouchers per month, unlimited snacks and refreshments in the office
- English and Czech language courses
- 40,000 CZK personal budget for well-being, education, sports, and healthcare
- 5,000 CZK extra for new parents
- Multisport card contribution
- Company mobile phone plans
- Contribution to supplementary pension savings