Wrike has opened a new office in Prague and we're looking for a digital marketing analyst to join our lead generation team who will be responsible for analysing and identifying opportunities from digital and offline data sources including web behaviour, marketing initiatives, A/B testing, 3rd party/1st party data, and lift analysis, translating data into meaningful summaries and recommendations for stakeholders.
In this role, you will evaluate data sources and prepare reports for your stakeholders from the marketing/lead generation team and suggest improvement for budget spendings, help us select the right providers and suggest improvements for landing pages.
To be successful, in this role you will need to have strong analytical skills (SQL, databases) and experience with digital marketing processes or a real interest in digital marketing.
Your manager will be Artem Sysuev, Data Scientist
What will you do?
- Provide daily analytic support for the lead generation team (including planning A/B tests, team budgeting, performance metrics).
- Work with Google products (Analytics, Tag Manager, AdWords).
- Build BI reports and visualise data for team stakeholders.
- Provide key insights on lead generation team efficiency.
- Participate in company-wide projects with other analytic groups (e.g. Sales or Product).
- Present team performance results to team leads and the exec crew
- Build a report to track OKR achievement and see the points to improve.
- Work with landing pages. Make conclusions about the LP efficiency and ways to improve it.
- Make a comparative analysis of heat-map tools to choose one that fits best to us
What are we looking for?
- Excellent knowledge of SQL & databases (we use Postgres and BigQuery).
- Good knowledge of digital marketing metrics.
- Good data visualisation skills.
- Experience in BI systems (Tableau, Google Data Studio).
- Knowledge of MS Excel or Google Docs.
- Python and Git experience
- Upper-intermediate or fluent English (frequent syncs with offices around the world).
- You are communicative and friendly.
- You are able to work independently and take responsibility.
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible work schedules
- 25 days of paid vacation
- 5 sick days and 2 weeks of 100% salary compensation during illness
- Free yearly public transportation card
- 3,500 CZK meal vouchers per month, unlimited snacks and refreshments in the office
- English and Czech language courses
- 40,000 CZK personal budget for well-being, education, sports, and healthcare
- 5,000 CZK extra for new parents
- Multisport card contribution
- Company mobile phone plans
- Contribution to supplementary pension savings