Wrike has opened a new office in Prague and we're looking for you to join our Customer Facing department as a Team Lead to work with a group of Business Operations Analysts.
In this role, you will lead a team of talented Business Operations Analysts to help us analyse data and improve internal business processes in our Customer Facing departments. This includes providing business insights based on data analyses to the leadership teams, assistance in implementing change management based on those findings, analysis and design of key business metrics, supporting the management team with the reporting and ad-hoc analyses required to make crucial business decisions.
To be successful, you'll need to have team leadership, data analysis and data visualization experience. You'll have good stakeholder engagement and passionate about technologies and excited to collaborate
Your manager will be Fred Khalitov, Senior Global Business Operations & Analytics Manager
What will you do?
- Manage Wrike's Business Analytics Team located in Saint-Petersburg and Prague
- Deliver business insights to Customer Facing Senior Management and Exec team
- Take the lead in facilitating data-driven decision making process
- Coordinate internal and external stakeholders to drive Wrike's success
- Own, develop, and present key metrics, reports and dashboards for Senior Management
- Drive implementation of Best Practices and BI Methodologies within the team
What are we looking for?
- BS/BA in Business, Economics, Finance, Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- 3+ years experience in a relevant position
- People management experience
- Advanced English skills. Ability to communicate clearly and fluently in English
- Strong problem-solving, organisation and process management skills
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Proven experience in data visualisation. Proficiency in BI Tools (we use Tableau), GoogleSheet, Excel
- Deep understanding of BI methodologies
- Tendency to think about overall business value rather than numbers and charts
- Communicative and friendly; a strong team player ready to learn and deliver results
Additional skills that will help you stand out
- Experience with PostgreSQL or Google BigQuery is a strong plus
- Experience with Salesforce is a strong plus
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible work schedules
- 25 days of paid vacation
- 5 sick days and 2 weeks of 100% salary compensation during illness
- Free yearly public transportation card
- 3,500 CZK meal vouchers per month, unlimited snacks and refreshments in the office
- English and Czech language courses
- 40,000 CZK personal budget for well-being, education, sports, and healthcare
- 5,000 CZK extra for new parents
- Multisport card contribution
- Company mobile phone plans
- Contribution to supplementary pension savings