Wrike is a collaborative work management platform that unifies systems and transforms the way teams plan, manage, and complete work. The Wrike platform is the digital workplace for the enterprise and partner of choice for 18,000 organizations and 2M+ users worldwide. Our mission is to enable Operational Excellence by bringing out the best in teams and connecting work with business results.
Wrike has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ list for the last three years and has been named Leader in the Forrester Wave™ report for Collaborative Work Management Tools for the Enterprise in 2016 and 2018. In late 2018, Wrike joined the Vista Equity Partners’ portfolio of world-class technology companies
to help fuel the company’s global growth.
Our US headquarters is in Downtown San Jose, California and we have several international offices, including our EMEA HQ in Dublin, Ireland, and our APAC HQ in Melbourne, Australia. Wrike has been named a “Top Workplace” by the Bay Area News Group for the last five years and has earned similar accolades from the San Diego Business Journal, San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
We are guided by our three core values: Grow, Execute, and Collaborate. These values help us recruit the right talent to join our rapidly expanding team of 1,000+ Wrikers around the globe. It is important to us that each and every Wriker is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done, but is an awesome addition to our company culture. We pride ourselves on our ability to attract, retain, and promote the very best talent.
About the Role
This position will be part of RevOps Systems team that is responsible to contribute Wrike’s strategic initiatives and manage Sales CRM platform used by Sales organization.
We are looking for an expert, systems-focused Business Analyst / Salesforce Administrator / Scrum Master. The right individual will be a key contributor to the overall Sales Technical Operations team with a focus on improving our Sales system stack and driving aggressive efficiency for end users. At high level, this role will involve information gathering, business process analysis, documentation, system support, training documentation & testing. Collaborate cross-functionally with Demand Generation, Analytics and other Enterprise Systems teams to build solutions and measure their impact.
An ideal candidate is a diligent, hardworking individual who is a self-starter, a team player with a positive attitude and a focus on learning with a continuous improvement mindset.
• Build and maintain effective customer relationships with Sales, Revenue Operations & Marketing business stakeholders to understand their priorities, pain point, document various Sales & LTQ (Lead-To-Quote) workflows
• Think holistically and work cross-functionally to design and improve processes and tools, work with both highly technical and non-technical disciplines to ensure that program inputs and requirements are translated to achieve the desired results
• Serve as a key subject matter expert on complex and/or critical business issues and processes with particular emphasis on CRM systems and Sales processes
• Understand & Document business needs, distinguish between needs and wants, identify gaps between business needs and standard application functionality, design and document solutions that fill the gaps, and provide detailed business or functional requirements for developers.
• Collaborate and assist Solution Architects, product owners to outline Sales Technology opportunities, identify & measure baseline metrics that will be used to inform prioritization decisions
• Lead meetings with cross-functional stakeholders; communicate and provide visibility into solution options and drive teams to consensus
• Design and administer UAT sessions, troubleshoot through testing and observation; report results to team and cross-functional teams
• Assist and coordinate with the development team on the development of feature, test cases and regression tests
• Maintain internal backlog of feature requests using Agile/SCRUM practices, Communicate status to end users; track and analyze issues for prioritization
• Serve as business liaison to external vendors, surface issues with 3rd party applications and coordinate resolution with vendors.
• Collaborate with Training and Enablement organizations to plan and deploy effective end-user training and ensure successful change management
• Keep abreast of industry trends and practices
• Bachelor's degree in Informations Systems or related discipline preferred
• 4+ years in an systems and/or analytical role (e.g., Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Process Analyst) in a fast paced enterprise environment, preferably in subscriptions based SaaS organizations
• 4+ years of working experience of software development lifecycle & Agile/SCRUM methodology
• Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and other sales technology tools in the market; CPQ is a plus
Requirements and General Skills:
• Intermediate level of proficiency in Salesforce Lightning and Salesforce.com administrative tasks such as creating user profiles, roles, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, process-builder and workflow rules, validation rules, reports, dashboards
• Ability to understand complex business problems and interpret business and technical requirements
• Ability to multi-task and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to work independently and consider cross-functional and downstream impacts with close attention to detail
• Strong verbal & written communication skills across teams and levels with an emphasis on customer first attitude
• Team player and comfortable working with a globally distributed team with a positive and engaged personality. Ability to work well with a high level of autonomy and trust
• Experience in leading QA and User Acceptance Testing efforts within the project lifecycle
• Working understanding of Wrike, Jira or any other ALM tools
• Proficient with G-Suite or similar software applications
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.
Wrike has a public-facing Recruiting Notice that has been drafted to meet applicable law and regulatory requirements (e.g., CCPA, GDPR, etc.). Our most up to date Recruiting Notice can be found here: www.wrike.com/security/recruiting.