Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly (over 600 Wrikers across the globe), we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose with several offices in North America and Europe. Wrike has earned best workplace awards such as “Top Workplace” and “Best Places to Work” consecutively and continues to produce and promote the best!
We're looking for a Finance Analyst who can help our company build on its rapidly-growing success. The candidate will have analytical talent, a deep knowledge of finance, and a passion for discovery. The role will include both management accounting and analytical responsibilities. Being Finance Business Partner for the Sales Department, he/she will be responsible for improving and tracking a system of KPIs and metrics that create transparent, motivated targets for the Sales Organisation worldwide. Ability to effectively perform in the environment of cross-functional team work is key to this role. This is among the most dynamic and complex parts of Wrike and the role opens up a real opportunity for the right candidate to directly impact the speed of our growth.
What you will do
- Create annual Sales budget, report results
- Control Sales spend and analyse variances
- Conduct monthly forecasting in a dedicated planning system
- Create and update key performance reports and dashboards on a regular basis
- Prepare relevant data directly for Execs and Board meetings
- Act as the primary contact for Sale Department leaders in all finance-related matters
- Provide analysis to support on the long-term direction of the organization
- Assess financial rationale for Sales initiatives and development plans
- Identify non-value added processes and together with sales seek ways for improvement
- Identify and model interdependent drivers which connect SalesOrg with other parts of the organization
- Work together with Sales and Marketing analysts to ensure efficient growth
- Wrike's sales team is located in four global offices (San Jose, San Diego, Dublin, and Melbourne). A willingness and ability to dedicate up to 25% of work time to international travel is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong knowledge of GAAP/IFRS and Russian accounting standards
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Extremely strong knowledge of financial systems (ERP, planning tools, Sales and Billing Software)
- A natural relationship builder with outstanding communication skills
- Excellent project prioritization, presentation, and time management skills
- Advanced MS Office skills
- G Suite, Tableau, SQL skills will be a plus
- Fluent English, both written and verbal
What you can expect from us
- 'A' class office building.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Comfortable office with gym, massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox.
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee).
- Medical and dental care.
- Medical care for family and children.
- Partial compensation for parking.
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker).
- Sports activities (yoga, football, volleyball).
- Relocation bonus and accommodation for candidates moving from other cities.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth.
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.
- Work from home during COVID, necessary equipment provided