Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It is loved by global brands like Google, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly, we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
In this role, you'll see yourself working on a variety of problems including predicting the success of projects, predicting end date of projects, ranking tasks. You'll be using machine learning techniques and if you're interested in Data science infrastructure there is an opportunity to work on related tasks.
To be successful, you have experience working as a data scientist with advanced python skills and experience in creating predictions using machine learning.
What will you do?
- Involvement in the whole process of model development
- Translating product/business problems into tractable machine learning problems
- Collecting data and feature engineering
- Training and validating models
- Taking responsibility for quality of solutions: testing models and data
- Deploying models using cloud solutions
- Data and model monitoring
- Communicate with fellow data scientists, product owners, and developers
- Contribute to ML infrastructure (internal frameworks, logging and data organisation, etc.)
- Apply best software engineering practices to build a reliable codebase
- Work in agile environment, present results of your work on regular sprint reviews
Our tech stack:
- Google AI Platform
- flake8, black, mypy
- lightgbm, xgboost, catboost
- pandas, numpy
What are we looking for?
- Confident statistical and machine learning skills
- 1 years + experience working as a Data Scientist
- Python coding skills
- SQL skills
- Enthusiasm for reproducible research techniques
- You are proactively pushing yourself to develop your skills and knowledge
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Additional skills that will help you stand out
- You are comfortable with reading research papers
- Experience in NLP or graph analysis/SNA
- Participating in hackathons and Kaggle competitions
- Experience working with Google Cloud Platform or similar
What you can expect from us
- 'A' class office building.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Comfortable office with gym, massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox.
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee).
- Medical and dental care.
- Medical care for family and children.
- Partial compensation for parking.
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker).
- Sports activities (yoga, football, volleyball).
- Relocation bonus and accommodation for candidates moving from other cities.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth.
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.