Wrike has opened a new office in Prague and we're looking for you to join our Customer Education department as an Online Community Specialist.
Our goal is to help users unlock the true power of Wrike through knowledge sharing and collaboration. In this role, you'll engage with our customers directly, building and nurturing meaningful connections and encouraging our Community members to take action on the Community.
To be successful, you'll need to have experience working with a digital Community, or in a customer-facing role. Skills to handle complex queries and escalations in the public domain, excellent English verbal and written skills and a high level of empathy and a passion for customer service.
Your manager will be Elaine McDonagh, Community Programs Manager
What will you do?
- Reactively engaging in conversations happening on the Wrike Community, answering customer’s queries and questions in a timely manner.
- Working with Product Managers to report the ideas that customer’s suggest on our community; collecting product information and sharing it with the Community.
- Working with various departments across the company. Gathering and reporting on information posted to the online community.
- Talking with our product and product marketing team about new features and functionality and how they should be positioned and announced on Community and write community articles about them.
- You'll work on content campaigns which will include helpful articles and best practices that keep our members informed and engaged while helping them improve how they use Wrike.
- Creating and identifying customer-facing resources on our community that can be used by our Sales, Support, and CSM teams.
- Assisting the Community Manager with tasks and projects to achieve strategic community goals.
What are we looking for?
- A clear communicator, both verbal and written
- Excellent customer facing skills: ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious
- Ability to understand customers’ problems and offer a solution for their unique needs
- Highly organized and great at keeping track of large and small projects
- Good at taking technical subjects and terminology and writing it in simple, everyday language that's easy to understand
Additional skills that will help you stand out
- Video editing and photography skills a bonus
- Smart and a quick learner (Bachelor's degree required, in English, communications, or similar preferred)
- Proficient in another language a bonus (preferably German, French or Spanish)
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible work schedules
- 25 days of paid vacation
- 5 sick days and 2 weeks of 100% salary compensation during illness
- Free yearly public transportation card
- 3,500 CZK meal vouchers per month, unlimited snacks and refreshments in the office
- English and Czech language courses
- 40,000 CZK personal budget for well-being, education, sports, and healthcare
- 5,000 CZK extra for new parents
- Multisport card contribution
- Company mobile phone plans
- Contribution to supplementary pension saving