Wrike has opened a new office in Prague and we're looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic People Operations Administrator to join our people operations team.
In this role, you'll see yourself working on a variety of tasks relating to international relocations to the Czech Republic, which will support the growth of our office. You will also look after HR administrative tasks such as employee benefits, data entry and other adhoc tasks.
To be successful, you'll need to have previous experience working in HR, ready to learn and enjoy working with people and different nationalities.
Your manager will be Jan Karvanek, Senior HR Manager
What will you do?
- Administration of benefits (Cafeteria, mobile tariffs)
- Onboarding/off-boarding of relocated employees incl. preparing of necessary/relevant documentation
- Immigration support for relocated employees during their employment and providing immigration support for their family members (work/residence permits extension; health insurance, change of address etc.)
- Communication with vendors – immigration service, payroll, benefits suppliers
- Consultant program
- Support culture integration for relocated employees
- Welcome breakfast, Office excursion
- Processing monthly employee payroll (deputy / support)
- Updating and maintaining HR systems records and reports with accurate employee data
- Providing ad-hoc administrative support to any of the other HR functions, as necessary and in line with business requirements
What are we looking for?
- Previous HR administration experience
- Knowledge of Czech Labor Code
- Czech language skills required (verbal and written)
- Very good level of English (verbal and written)
- Confident, organized, accurate person with sense for detail
- Focus to solve problems and help employees
- Getting things done approach
Additional skills that will help you stand out
- Basic knowledge of / previous experience with employment of foreigners
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible work schedules
- 25 days of paid vacation
- 5 sick days and 2 weeks of 100% salary compensation during illness
- Free yearly public transportation card
- 3,500 CZK meal vouchers per month, unlimited snacks and refreshments in the office
- English and Czech language courses
- 40,000 CZK personal budget for well-being, education, sports, and healthcare
- 5,000 CZK extra for new parents
- Multisport card contribution
- Company mobile phone plans
- Contribution to supplementary pension saving