Wrike has opened a new office in Prague and we're looking for a Product Analyst to help us better understand how people are using Wrike and what we can do to make our product even better.
In this role, you'll need to understand behavior patterns, suggest improved hints and recommendations, and help our product team build the most user-loved product ever. Apart from ongoing improvements based on your analysis, you will help set priorities for Wrike's future strategic development and product road map.
Your manager will be Alexey Smirnov
What will you do?
- Reporting on weekly product usage
- Defining the right metrics
- Planning the correct tracking method
- For each specific situation and new feature, we need to understand what exactly should be tracked and how. You'll be responsible for making sure tracking is implemented correctly
- Planning experiments
- Doing ad hoc analysis
- Analyzing a feature's impact before it's developed
What are we looking for?
- Good knowledge of SQL & databases (we use Google BigQuery)
- Knowledge of BI tools (we use Tableau)
- Experience with analytics (from 2+ years)
- English language skills at Upper-Intermediate level
- Some programming skills (we use Python)
- Willingness to take on responsibility and own your projects
- Tendency to think about overall business value, rather than just about numbers and charts
- Communicative and friendly
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible work schedules
- 25 days of paid vacation
- 5 sick days and 2 weeks of 100% salary compensation during illness
- Free yearly public transportation card
- 3,500 CZK meal vouchers per month, unlimited snacks and refreshments in the office
- English and Czech language courses
- 40,000 CZK personal budget for well-being, education, sports, and healthcare
- 5,000 CZK extra for new parents
- Multisport card contribution
- Company mobile phone plans
- Contribution to supplementary pension saving