Wrike has opened a new office in Prague and we're looking for a Product Analyst for our Mobile Unit that will help us better understand how these people use Wrike and what should be done to make our product even better.
You will need to understand behavior patterns, suggest hints and recommendations, and help our product team build the most user-loved product ever. Apart from ongoing improvements based on your analysis, you will help setting priorities for Wrike's future strategic development.
Your manager will be Alexey Smirnov
What will you do?
- Reporting on weekly product usage
- Defining the right metrics for new features
- Planning the correct tracking method
- Maintaining databases to work with big amount of data
- Planning experiments when a new design/feature is released
- Doing ad hoc analysis
- Analyzing features development impact before they get developed
What are we looking for?
- Good knowledge of SQL & databases (we use Google BigQuery)
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with analytics
- Knowledge of BI tools (we use Tableau)
- English knowledge at upper intermediate level (or better)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and great attention to detail
- You tend to think about overall business value rather than about numbers and charts
Additional skills that will help you stand out
- Any programming skills will be a strong advantage (we use Python)
- Understanding SQL query optimization and database management is a plus
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible work schedules
- 25 days of paid vacation
- 5 sick days and 2 weeks of 100% salary compensation during illness
- Free yearly public transportation card
- 3,500 CZK meal vouchers per month, unlimited snacks and refreshments in the office
- English and Czech language courses
- 40,000 CZK personal budget for well-being, education, sports, and healthcare
- 5,000 CZK extra for new parents
- Multisport card contribution
- Company mobile phone plans
- Contribution to supplementary pension savings