Wrike has opened a new office in Prague and we're looking for you to join our sales team, which is responsible for bringing new customers from all around the globe for our work management platform that unifies systems and transforms the way teams plan, manage, and complete work.
In this role, you will be responsible for sales of our work management platform to our new business clients within the EMEA region.
To be successful, you have proven experience in outbound/inbound sales and you are a proactive sales person who isn't afraid to get on phone and approach potential customer.
This role will report to the Sales Director of New Business
What will you do?
- Managing the sales-cycle, including contract generation, lead qualification and other deliverables for closing
- Bringing new business to Wrike by proactively approaching potential prospects over the phone and through other channels
- Understanding an prospect's needs and effectively communicate how Wrike will meet those needs
- Utilising a solution approach to selling and creating value for customers
- Using SalesForce.com for lead management and sales forecasting
- Ensure 100% satisfaction with all customer
What are we looking for?
- Full fluency in English is essential
- Experience with proactive sales
- Experience handling the full sales cycle from lead qualification to closing the deal
- Experience with solution selling
- Outbound sales calling experience
Additional skills that will help you stand out
- Experience with SaaS sales
- Strong cold calling experience
- Knowledge of another European language would be a plus
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible work schedules
- 25 days of paid vacation
- 5 sick days and 2 weeks of 100% salary compensation during illness
- Free yearly public transportation card
- 3,500 CZK meal vouchers per month, unlimited snacks and refreshments in the office
- English and Czech language courses
- 40,000 CZK personal budget for well-being, education, sports, and healthcare
- 5,000 CZK extra for new parents
- Multisport card contribution
- Company mobile phone plans
- Contribution to supplementary pension savings