About the Role
- Define and execute specific account plans and stated objectives for the larger enterprise
- Use MEDDIC/Value Selling and tie value proposition and experience back to key points that can help leverage time and money in ways that favor exposing and improving the efficiencies of business units, divisions and the overall enterprise.
- You will meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through strategic prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within business units divisions and the overall enterprise.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in our CRM.
- Previous experience in selling Enterprise software solutions into multiple industries.
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including legal, ops, product support and sales engineering.
- Provide product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship with business units, divisions and the overall enterprise.
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer success.
- Travel to customer locations throughout the country in support of sales efforts.
- Selling and supporting SaaS business models
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- The instincts to recognize organizational, financial and behavioral structures and obstacle
- Know how to navigate cross-functionally within an enterprise to map stakeholders, build champions, generate buy-in, and close deals with VP and C-Level decision makers
- Creation of and adherence to account plans
- Ability to land net new key prospects in a competitive market
- Define account strategies that enable sales velocity by partnering with Sales Engineers, Enterprise Inside Sales Representatives, Customer Success Managers and Exec Sponsors.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with Fortune 500 senior line-of-business and IT executives, as well as operational managers
- 5+ years’ experience as an account executive in enterprise software
- 3+ years selling in the Enterprise segment
- Experience penetrating and managing a book of Named AccountsHistory in the Productivity and Collaboration markets
- Selling to and supporting the Marketing, Sales and Collaboration (IT) functions
- Participated in a rapidly scaling business
- Desire to take on increasing levels of responsibility i.e. management
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.
Wrike has a public-facing Recruiting Notice that has been drafted to meet applicable law and regulatory requirements (e.g., CCPA, GDPR, etc.). Our most up to date Recruiting Notice can be found here: www.wrike.com/security/recruiting.