Wrike has opened a new office in Prague and we're looking for you to join our Product Department and own the strategy and manage a team of Product Managers for our Wrike performance and scalability product unit which spans across the entire customer spectrum, from small teams to large enterprises.
At Wrike, we believe that the best products win the market. As part of the Product Management team, you'll bridge the technical and business worlds, defining and delivering the product roadmap and ship a market-leading product that will be used in our customer's ecosystems, transforming work management and collaboration patterns on a day to day basis. We believe that collaboration and work management is key to help our clients reach their goals.
As a Lead Product Manager, you'll be responsible for leading, mentoring, hiring, and growing a team of Product Managers, each responsible for their agile development team, and you'll own the product strategy, vision and roadmap to improve Wrike performance and scalability for customers across the entire spectrum, from small teams to large enterprises. This role assumes close collaboration with Product Marketing, Customer Success, and other cross-functional teams to define, build and ship product improvements and new features.
Your manager will be Alexey Korotich, VP of Product
What will you do?
- Own the strategy, roadmap and product initiatives for the scalability product unit.
- Lead and grow a team of Product Managers.
- Collaborate with User Research, Design, Product Marketing, Customer Success and Engineering achieve our goals.
- Use qualitative and customer research and data analysis to communicate product vision to senior management and various stakeholders.
- Translate business-level target metrics into tangible product improvements.
- Measure the impact of delivered product improvements.
What are we looking for?
- 4+ years of hands-on product management experience in an Agile environment.
- 12 months experience leading a direct team.
- Possess strong product-centric mindset with an ability to build both big picture vision, as well as go deep into details of a particular product scenario.
- Have experience building product strategies, and be comfortable presenting and defending strategic and tactical roadmaps.
- Excellent product sense and understanding of customer needs.
- Proven track record of working closely with UX designers and a keen interest in user experience.
- Ability to be data-driven in product planning and execution.
- Understanding of multivariate testing and hypothesis-driven development.
- Advanced English language skills, both written and verbal.
Additional skills that will help you stand out
- We strongly prefer candidates who have experience in enterprise collaboration, project management or B2B cloud software.
- Technical background and being up-to-date on the latest technology
- Familiarity with probability theory and theory of experiments
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible work schedules
- 25 days of paid vacation
- 5 sick days and 2 weeks of 100% salary compensation during illness
- Free yearly public transportation card
- 3,500 CZK meal vouchers per month, unlimited snacks and refreshments in the office
- English and Czech language courses
- 40,000 CZK personal budget for well-being, education, sports, and healthcare
- 5,000 CZK extra for new parents
- Multisport card contribution
- Company mobile phone plans
- Contribution to supplementary pension saving