About the Role
- Manage a Team Focused on selling into Fortune 500 named accounts and greenfield accounts.
- Ensure that sales targets are met every quarter, while closely monitoring KPIs on a monthly basis.
- Forecast Revenue Weekly to VP of Enterprise Sales and CRO
- Assess sales operations; identify opportunities to improve on production; develop action plans; develop metrics to measure progress toward sales objective
- Ensuring that sales playbook and process is followed on a deal by deal basis; coaching is a critical dimension of the position
- Drive business through Direct Sales, Channel Partners, Sales Operations, Marketing, Legal and Professional Services.
- Drive strategic and tactical planning for the core technology division.
- Conduct sales forecasts, territory planning, demand generation, deal strategy development and trend analysis.
- Develop and execute strategic plans utilizing resources from various marketing and sales functions to maximize revenue.
- Responsible for coaching, performance management, and career development of staff.
- Handle escalations and participate directly in complex sales situations to negotiate or resolve disputes and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Proven track record managing enterprise level sales cycles and building C- Level relationships within the Fortune 500 space
- Knows how to identify and capitalize on core opportunities through strategic and technical planning, business development, relationship management, and solutions-based sales methodologies
- Proven ability to coach and drive positive team momentum in an ever changing sales environment
- Demonstrate analytical skills to identify trends, opportunities, and analyze complex deals
- Strong leadership presence
- Results oriented with strong decision making skills and the ability to prioritize multiple objectives while meeting aggressive deadlines
- Process oriented, but flexible around business needs
- Must have a very high sense of urgency and excellent time management skills
- 5+ years in SaaS Sales Management
- 10+ years sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, MBA a plus
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.
Wrike has a public-facing Recruiting Notice that has been drafted to meet applicable law and regulatory requirements (e.g., CCPA, GDPR, etc.). Our most up to date Recruiting Notice can be found here: www.wrike.com/security/recruiting.