Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software company, with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 150 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It is loved by top brands such as Google, Mars, L'Oreal, Tiffany&Co, PayPal, Airbnb, Citrix, Hootsuite, and HTC, and by startups around the world.
We're looking for you to join our Client Services Organization as a Team Lead to work with a group of Data Analysts. In this role, you will lead a team that provides business insights required to make crucial business decisions. You'll be working on complex business problems and use your python programming skills to build sophisticated data analytic tools. This role is a combination of hands on data analytics and team management.
The ideal candidate is someone, who's experienced in a mix of data engineering, data analysis, and data visualization. You'll have good stakeholder engagement skills who is a data analyst subject matter expert and passionate about technologies and excited to collaborate.
What will you do?
- Manage a small team of data analysts
- Work with management to prioritize business needs
- Conduct complex analytical research and take the lead in the data-driven decision-making process
- Interpret data, analyze results using BI methodologies, Data Architecture principals, master, and metadata.
- Code in Python and Google Apps Script
- Run complex SQL queries
- Develop or write requirements for ETLs from raw to curation layers including cleansing, transforming, deriving and aggregating data (Tableau Prep, Airflow)
- Work with relational databases, query authoring as well as working familiarity of Postgres
- Develop data visualizations, dashboards, and reporting in Tableau
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of experience as a Data Analyst
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a team lead or supervisory role
- Proven experience in data visualization.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Database experience ideally PostgreSQL and Google BigQuery, or similar relational database
- Experience with Python and/or similar programming language
- Advanced English skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience in leading projects
- A tendency to think about overall business value rather than numbers and charts
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Communicative and friendly; a team player ready to learn
Additional skills that will help you stand out
- Knowledge of Tableau is a strong plus
What can you expect from us?
- 'A' class office building.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Comfortable office with gym, massage chair, shower, kicker, and Xbox.
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee).
- Medical and dental care.
- Medical care for family and children.
- Partial compensation for parking.
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speakers).
- Sports activities (yoga, football, volleyball).
- Relocation bonus and accommodation for candidates moving from other cities.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth.
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.