About the Role
Wrike is looking for an energetic, passionate, tech-savvy, and empathetic Customer Success Manager to drive product adoption and help our customers get the most value out of Wrike. Part product expert, business processes consultant, and change management advisor, as a Customer Success Manager you will be focusing on helping our customers unlock their teams’ potential and raise the bar on execution and collaboration through Wrike. It’ll be your job to understand their goals, make thoughtful recommendations, and be the voice of the customer within our organization.
You will be part of a North America Customer Success Team and will work alongside other talented and passionate CSMs in an environment that prizes growth mindset, mutual support, and creative problem-solving. We are still early in our journey and are looking for people who get excited about an opportunity to shape “the playbook” of Customer Success.
- Proactively on-board new paying customers; understand their use cases and work processes in order to provide the best guidance on how to set up Wrike
- Lead training for teams, showing off Wrike features and functionality and answering usage questions
- Monitor your entire book of business and key account metrics to identify areas of opportunity and reach out to at-risk accounts to get them back on track
- Use your consulting skills, technical knowledge, and influencing ability to help customers post-onboarding unlock most value from Wrike
- Conduct Executive Business Reviews (EBRs) to assess progress against goals, assess opportunities for improvement, assess impact of Wrike on team productivity
- Run periodic “health checks” of customers’ Wrike workspace to make sure they are using functionality optimally
- Partner with our account management team to identify up-sell opportunities, references, and case studies
- Advocate for customers in meetings with Product Managers; helping our PMs shape evolution of the product by bringing in voice of the customer
- Bachelor’s degree plus 2+ years of work experience in a customer-facing role
- Passionate about teaching/instilling knowledge in others/training
- Willing to dive into technical details of a product to understand it thoroughly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: able to present complex ideas in an accessible and engaging way
- Great people skills: genuine, warm, positive, engaging, connects well with people, friendly, empathetic, shows tact and poise under pressure when dealing with difficult interpersonal situations, high degree of patience
- Excellent organization, project management, and time management skills
- Possess qualities that make a good Wriker:
- Critical thinker, generally curious, problem solver
- Passionate about learning and improving every day, motivated to excel
- Open to feedback, coachable
- Strong team player
- Self-starter with strong ownership skills, willing to go above and beyond the job description
- Creative and innovative
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons into the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.