We're looking for a digital marketing analyst into the lead generation team who will be responsible for analysing and identifying opportunities from digital and offline data sources including web behaviour, marketing initiatives, A/B testing, 3rd party/1st party data, and lift analysis, translating data into meaningful summaries and recommendations for stakeholders.
What will you do
- Provide daily analytic support for the lead generation team (including planning A/B tests, team budgeting, performance metrics).
- Work with Google products (Analytics, Tag Manager, AdWords).
- Build BI reports and visualise data for team stakeholders.
- Provide key insights on lead generation team efficiency.
- Participate in company-wide projects with other analytic groups (e.g. Sales or Product).
- Present team performance results to team leads and the exec crew.
- Build the report to track OKR achievement and see the points to improve.
- Work with landing pages. Make conclusions about the LP efficiency and ways to improve it.
- Make a comparative analysis of heat-map tools to choose one that fits best to us
What we are looking for
- Excellent knowledge of SQL & databases (we use Postgres and BigQuery).
- Good knowledge of digital marketing metrics.
- Good data visualisation skills.
- Python and Git experience would be a big plus.
- Experience in BI systems (Tableau, Google Data Studio).
- Knowledge of MS Excel or Google Docs.
- Upper-intermediate or fluent English (frequent syncs with offices around the world).
- You are communicative and friendly.
- You are able to work independently and take responsibility.
What you can expect from us
- 'A' class office building.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Comfortable office with gym, massage chair, shower, kicker, and Xbox.
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee).
- Medical and dental care.
- Medical care for family and children.
- Partial compensation for parking.
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speakers).
- Sports activities (yoga, football, volleyball).
- Relocation bonus and accommodation for candidates moving from other cities.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth.
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.