Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software company, with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 150 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It is loved by top brands such as Google, Mars, L'Oreal, Tiffany&Co, PayPal, Airbnb, Citrix, Hootsuite, and HTC, and by startups around the world.
Ranked as Top-50 Remote Tools in 2020.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly, we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
We owe this success to our talented and energetic team of smart, friendly, and professional employees, and we're looking for the same qualities in you! At Wrike, we believe that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional development.
We're looking for a Data Engineer to organize reliable and scalable infrastructure and help in designing and maintaining clean data sources for analysis of product usage.
If you are interested in big-data processing, data sources/data marts design and meta data organization, we ‘d love to hear from you! We currently have a data infrastructure based on Python SQL, Airflow, GCP (BigQuery, DataFlow, AI Platform, etc) and as a Data Engineer, you will be working with the data engineering team on data warehousing organization, with the Product Analytics team helping it to use data and instruments better and with Product teams to organize data ingestion and instrumentation more reliably.
We expect that you are passionate about working on a team and ready to deliver the best results.
- Design, develop and monitor high-quality data warehouse areas
- Organize meta-data and define how data is used
- Apply an Agile delivery process to the evolutionary value creation from our data
- Ensure quality in the data ingestion process
- Establish and integrate best practices of data integration design and data modeling
- Make and review architecture decision records for important changes in infrastructure and development process
- Communicate with colleagues from other departments to collaboratively improve infrastructure, data sources design or adapt our infrastructure for them
- Help colleagues in problem-solving, testing, data analysis, systems, and data design
- Apply emerging trends on the data organization, analysis techniques and data usage across our company
We expect from you:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience (Data Engineering, Backend with emphasis on data processing, Data Science with emphasis on infrastructure)
- Ability to gather and analyze business requirements
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Strong knowledge of at least one general-purpose programming language (we're using Python and Kotlin)
- Experience with SQL
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Good understanding how to debug, test and monitor applications in production
- Initiative in building a good data model, system architecture and development process
- Interest in Data
- Experience in development, testing, deployment, and assurance of the reliability of data-intensive applications
- Good Understanding of Data Modelling (Kimball, Inmon, SCDs, Data Vault, Anchor Modelling)
- Experience with ETL, streaming or messaging
- Experience with Meta Data and Knowledge organization
- Experience with BigQuery, Exasol, or Vertica;
- Experience with Google Pub/Sub, Google DataFlow, Apache Kafka, Kafka Streams, Apache Flink, Spark Streaming, etc.
- Experience with PySpark/Pandas/SciPy/NumPy/Sci-Kit Learn and other Python analytics tools
- Experience in working with cloud: GCP, AWS or Azure
- Experience with data pipeline systems (Airflow, Luigi, or similar)
- Experience in data visualization and reports to explore data and find insights
- Experience with Tableau
What can you expect from us:
- 'A' class office building
- Flexible work schedule
- Comfortable office with gym, massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee)
- Medical and dental care
- Medical care for family and children
- Partial compensation for parking
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker)
- Sports activities (yoga, football, volleyball)
- Relocation bonus and accommodation for candidates moving from other cities
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget