About the Role
As a Lead Sales Engineer on the pre-sales team at Wrike, you will serve as a trusted champion to uncover true customer needs, demonstrate Wrike’s powerful value proposition, and understand the intricacies of how Wrike technology will create additional value for those customers. You will integrate with our strategic sales team and our top tier opportunities in both new logo acquisition and demanding expansion opportunities. Your input back to the organization will help shape the product roadmap. You’ll passionately position Wrike as the next generation Collaborative Work Management platform.
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional organizations such as marketing, partners, product, etc. to create and execute programs and thought leadership
- Through your deep technical knowledge and acute business acumen, you will connect the dots for our clients as you propose solutions to their complex problems and bring value-based discussions to our sales opportunities
- Hands-on integration experience using APIs between multiple systems in unidirectional and bidirectional data flow
- Excellent composure and presentation abilities in front of any level of audience, from individual contributors to executive audiences
- Precise communication skills (written and verbal) and understanding non-verbal communication
- Evangelize the value and benefits of Wrike products and services and conduct technical workshops and educations both internally with team members (helping newer team members come up to speed) and externally with customers and partners
- Build unique and technically complete customized demos for customers which may involve integrations with ERP, CRM, DAM, ITSM, BI, Financial systems, dashboards, BI functionality, and other customized features
- Maintain a deep understanding of competitive solutions and Wrike’s distinct advantages
- B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent degree or work experience
- 8+ years as a Sales/Solutions Engineer
- Extensive customer facing experience, both as a team and solo while performing presentations to technical and business audiences and extensive objection handling experience
- Practical experience implementing Agile and PMP frameworks nice to have
- Ability to travel throughout the region and work flexible hours to accommodate demanding customer requirements
- Advanced knowledge of enterprise applications and associated systems architecture:
- Deep understanding of web services, APIs, and workflow automation best practices, including ability to explain and develop:
- Integration techniques and principles (on-prem and cloud based)
- Trigger/action orchestration
- Security requirements for system integration
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously with occasional competing priorities
- Demonstrate a capability to think creatively in architecting and developing new solutions for our customers in the sales process
- Expertise in one of the following areas: Professional Services, Marketing, PMO
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.
Wrike has a public-facing Recruiting Notice that has been drafted to meet applicable law and regulatory requirements (e.g., CCPA, GDPR, etc.). Our most up to date Recruiting Notice can be found here: www.wrike.com/security/recruiting.