Wrike is a collaborative work management platform that unifies systems and transforms the way teams plan, manage, and complete work. The Wrike platform is the digital workplace for the enterprise and partner of choice for 18,000 organizations and 2M+ users worldwide. Our mission is to enable Operational Excellence by bringing out the best in teams and connecting work with business results.
Wrike has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ list for the last three years and has been named Leader in the Forrester Wave™ report for Collaborative Work Management Tools for the Enterprise in 2016 and 2018. In late 2018, Wrike joined the Vista Equity Partners’ portfolio of world-class technology companies to help fuel the company’s global growth.
Our US headquarters is in Downtown San Jose, California and we have several international offices, including our EMEA HQ in Dublin, Ireland, and our APAC HQ in Melbourne, Australia. Wrike has been named a “Top Workplace” by the Bay Area News Group for the last five years and has earned similar accolades from the San Diego Business Journal, San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
We are guided by our three core values: Grow, Execute, and Collaborate. These values help us recruit the right talent to join our rapidly expanding team of 1,000+ Wrikers around the globe. It is important to us that each and every Wriker is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done, but is an awesome addition to our company culture. We pride ourselves on our ability to attract, retain, and promote the very best talent.
On any given day, you’ll be doing one, or all, of these things:
- Leading the most complex professional services engagements for Wrike customers.
- Work with both internal and external partners translating the customers business requirements into workable solutions with Wrike as an integral part of the end to end workstream.
- Working with customers to generate reference stories, and lead best practice creation
- Collaborating with Wrike’s Product and other teams to identify short-term solutions to issues/requests and influence Wrike's product roadmap.
- Collaborating with Sales, Sales Engineering, and Customer Success to ensure smooth handoffs before and after onboarding.
- Acting as Project Manager for large-scale engagements, maintaining timelines, delegating to both internal and client resources to ensure on-time delivery of deployment milestones, trainings, and launch.
- Scoping strategic Professional Services engagements and assisting the sales team in positioning the value of those services.
- Building and configuring API integrations between Wrike and other solutions, such as BI, ERP, CRM, DAM, ITSM solutions etc.
- Acting as a coach/mentor for team members in the organization.
- Self-educating on work management methodologies, productivity hacks, and sharing that knowledge with the rest of the team
A strong candidate for this role looks like this:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of professional experience in a customer facing environment, ideally with organizations adopting new software solutions and technologies.
- Strong Understand of Digital Transformation programs within large organisaitons
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Hands on experience with one or more EA frameworks like TOGAF, Zachman or similar a benefit would be beneficial
- Experience with ITIL, IT4IT, Cobit would be beneficial
- Proven experience in presentation skills to all levels of an organization, with the ability to present complex ideas in an engaging way, or dive into the technical detail as needed.
- Passionate about personal and team productivity
- Proven experience in integrating multi-vendor IT systems and using APIs etc.
- Excellent understanding of standard business process and organizational structure.
- Experience of Marketing and creative team’ process is a plus
- Strong experience in using project management methodologies such as Agile, PMI, Lean
- Experience in managing change within organizations that are adopting new technology
- Proven ability to coach and mentor senior colleagues
- Great people skills: genuine, warm, positive, engaging, connects well with people, friendly, empathic, shows tact and poise under pressure when dealing with difficult interpersonal situations, high degree of patience.
- Excellence in foreign languages is a plus.
- Possess qualities that make a good Wriker:
- Critical thinker, generally curious—a true problem solver
- Passionate about learning and improving every day, and motivated to excel
- Open to feedback; coachable
- Strong team player
- Self-starter with strong ownership skills, willing to go above and beyond the job description
- Creative and innovative
Perks & Benefits
- Market leading Base salary + uncapped commission earning potential
- Free catered lunch every day plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- Company sponsored events
- Flexible working conditions and working from home options
- Commuter allowance to cover your travel costs
- Health Insurance + Dental Insurance with coverage for dependents
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection cover
- 23 days annual leave
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.