About the Role
As a key contributor to our PreSales team, you’ll serve as a technical champion to uncover true customer needs and demonstrate Wrike’s powerful value proposition. Working with sales counterparts, you’ll help acquire new customers, expand relationships and drive revenue growth. Your breadth and depth of knowledge in work management and collaboration will expand significantly, and you’ll help shape the product roadmap. You’ll passionately position Wrike as the next generation Work Management platform.
- Stand as the technical liaison, collaborate with internal sales, marketing and services teams to develop customized presentations, demos, prototypes and trials
- Contribute to sales scripts, lead customer discovery, implement prototypes, share knowledge expertise, and guide solution development/deployment
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFPs
- Communicate customer requirements and potential competitor solutions. Provide a strong technical response in aid to customer needs
- Manage customer trials, ensuring that they are engaged with the product, the trial, and moving toward a resulting solution
- Educate technical and architectural concepts to a variety of audiences, including developers, architects, and IT professionals
- Keep current on product releases and new features, assist in training new hires and colleagues.
- Document and deliver both product feedback and new requirements from the field
- A deep understanding of the Wrike product, working closely with sales to resolve critical technical issues
- Fluent in both French & English
- 10+ years pre-sales experience within SaaS buying environments
- Experience successfully demonstrating and articulating value of SaaS, Collaboration, Work Management and Project Management Solutions
- Strong customer facing skills; ability to influence users, technical and executive audiences.
- Savvy presentation and demonstration skills, fluidly and simply translating complex technology concepts
- Advocate for team selling, partnering with sales to qualify opportunity and align key customer stakeholders
- Passion for Collaboration, Work Management and Project Management Solutions, a philosophy of using technology to help solve business problems
- Keen analytical and problem solving skills
- Curiosity to learn and assimilate information quickly, enthusiasm to share and teach others
- Experience in IT PPM/PMO, CMO and PS
- Experience in delivering multiple $1m+ deals
- Strong Solution & Value selling experience
- Experience in driving innovation as a way to increase efficiency and revenue.
- Experience in Integration platforms (Workato, Zapier, Azuqua), web services and API technology
- Masters in business or equivalent
- Project Management Certifications big plus.
- Available for 30% travel
Perks & Benefits
- Market leading Base salary + uncapped commission earning potential
- Free catered lunch every day plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- Company sponsored events
- Flexible working conditions and working from home options
- Commuter allowance to cover your travel costs
- Health Insurance + Dental Insurance with coverage for dependents
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection cover
- 23 days annual leave
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.