Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software company, with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 150 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It is loved by top brands such as Google, Mars, L'Oreal, Tiffany&Co, PayPal, Airbnb, Citrix, Hootsuite, and HTC, and by startups around the world.
Ranked as Top-50 Remote Tools in 2020.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly, we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
We owe this success to our talented and energetic team of smart, friendly, and professional employees, and we're looking for the same qualities in you! At Wrike, we believe that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional development.
If you are interested in big-data processing, data sources/data marts design and meta data organization, we ‘d love to hear from you! We currently have a data infrastructure based on the cloud solutions as well as on-premise data bases and as a Data Engineer in Marketing you will be working on data warehouse organization, develop new services for real-time data enrichment and helping the Marketing Operations to support lead generation and to analyse marketing campaigns in the most reliable and efficient way.
We expect that you are passionate about working on a team and ready to deliver the best results.
- Actively collaborate with other DE teams to build new DWH
- Perform a cloud migration of marketing analysts to GCP
- Connect new data providers to DWH
- Develop ETL and streaming pipelines
- Design and develop datamarts for analysts
- Collaborate with other teams and stakeholders to achieve the business goals
- Improve testing, data and service monitoring, alerting system to increase data quality
- Help colleagues in problem-solving, testing, data analysis, systems, and data design
- Apply emerging trends on the data organization, analysis techniques and data usage across our company
We expect from you:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience (Data Engineering, Backend with emphasis on data processing, Data Science with emphasis on infrastructure)
- Ability to gather and analyze business requirements
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Strong knowledge of Python or Java/Scala/C++/C# with understanding of Python Syntax
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Interest in Data
- University degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with data pipeline systems (Airflow, Luigi, or similar)
- Experience in development, testing, deployment, and assurance of the reliability of data-intensive applications
- Good Understanding of Data Modelling
- Experience with ETL or Stream processing
- Experience with Meta Data and Knowledge organization
- Experience with BigQuery or Vertica
- Experience in working with cloud GCP, AWS or Azure
- Experience in data visualization and reports to explore data and find insights
- Experience with Tableau
- Knowledge of web APIs/REST
What can you expect from us:
- 'A' class office building
- Flexible work schedule
- Comfortable office with gym, massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee)
- Medical and dental care
- Medical care for family and children
- Partial compensation for parking
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker)
- Sports activities (yoga, football, volleyball)
- Relocation bonus and accommodation for candidates moving from other cities
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget