Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It is loved by global brands like Google, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly, we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
As a Technical Marketing Manager at Wrike, you will be the technical expert in our product and competitors' products to help our marketing and sales teams create effective content, deliver impactful demos and develop winning competitive responses. You will be responsible for helping the sales engineering team build demo stories, creating technical content like technical buyer guides and FAQs, conducting deep technical analysis and of competitive products and helping PMMs translate the features into differentiated positioning.
What will you do
- Work closely with the Sales Engineering (SE), Product Management, and the Product Marketing teams to develop and deliver impactful demos for our key verticals and use cases
- Perform in-depth analysis of competitive, complementary and partner products to create feature matrices, competitive kill sheets, partner use cases, and sales FAQs
- Create technical collateral such as white papers, technical reports, usage best practices, competitive feature matrices, performance benchmark documents, technical decision maker (TDM) FAQs and more
- Collaborate with the product, CS and SE teams to define, setup and run beta programs for major feature launches to uncover use cases, and understand pain points to develop effective messaging
- Define, build and maintain demo stories for our key verticals, use cases and personas
- Collaborate with Product Management, R&D teams to support product validation efforts, betas and influence product direction
- Help the marketing team build product videos and other technical content
What we are looking for
- 2 - 5 years experience in a Technical Marketing Manager, Sales Engineer, or equivalent role
- Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent technical degree
- Candidate must be highly technical and comfortable with creating and scripts, running tests, configuring products and setting up installations
- Excellent writing skills, including the ability to create original technical content based on product research
- Motivated self-starter, ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment
- Excellent communication skills clearly communicate product functionality and differentiators
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of the user and buyer personas
What you can expect from us
- 'A' class office building.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Comfortable office with gym, massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox.
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee).
- Medical and dental care.
- Medical care for family and children.
- Partial compensation for parking.
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker).
- Sports activities (yoga, football, volleyball).
- Relocation bonus and accommodation for candidates moving from other cities.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth.
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.